Thursday, July 29, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Dang girls! 253 entries! There was an AWESOME turnout this week. My husband and I had fun going through them together, don't tell anyone but I think I'm getting him hooked on blogs too. ;)

Jennifer showed off her Ah--mazin' bedroom. So pretty!



Jackie blinged up her doggy collar! Precious!! :)



Still trying to figure out how to get this chandy in my house--without Sarah finding out.... shh..



I'm just going to say it... with the title "organizing your cords" and having just a picture is well.. ballsy! There I said it! In blog land everyone wants tutorials..how tos..instructions, but this is simply THAT easy. Love it. You go girl. You just made a handful of women knock themselves in the head and say "duh".



This solar jar is AWESOME. Dare I say it might be the next craze? I don't know yet, but it's pretty fab.



Great job ladies!

Before we start---I'm going to throw this out there.. Fingerprints is on Twitter now, I'm still lame--have no idea what I'm doing, but sometimes I might be funny.. Sometimes.  See you there?

Okay, ready-----set----GO!



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blog! went to check out "organize your cords" blog link and it took me back to the previous blog of the hanging light. Want to check out the balls lady! :-)

Rachelle said...

Whoops! Fixed!! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the cord organizing!!

the cape on the corner said...

happy friday and have a great weekend!

idesign said...

thanks so much for featuring my little Chloe and her new collar! :)

love your blog!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

That dog is the cutest! Thanks so much for hosting!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Heather said...

Why have none of the rest of us thought about that solution for the cord organizing?! Are you kidding me. Sometimes simple really is the best solution.
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

Steph said...

Thanks for hosting!

Renée said...

Fabulous features! Thanks for another great party...

Katie said...

Thanks for being the great hostess you are sweets!

Kitty Deschanel said...

That little dog at the top is insanely adorable! He looks like he must be related to my Biscuit :)
Thanks for hosting. I'm excited to visit these sites over the weekend!

Kristi Flanagan said...

Just found your blog - love the name - it makes me feel at home - I definitely have fingerprints on the fridge!!!!

Thanks for hosting.

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions

L Simonson said...

Thanks for hosting each week!

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Thanks for hosting your fun party and for featuring my solar light. I've already got 4 more light jars in progress, I do love the way they look!

Lolly Jane said...

love your blog & all the absolute cutness!!

thanks for playing hostess ;)

Life in Rehab said...

I don't even like pink and I totally heart that chandelier! Thanks for hosting, I'm getting some fantastic ideas!

What did I do for inspiration before the internet?

Kyla Armstrong said...

I'm a new follower! Love your cute blog!

http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

WOW Rachelle!!! I am honored! Thank you so much for featuring me =) I really appreciate that!!! I love your blog and enjoy linking up to your parties.

Thanks again!!!

~Jennifer

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin