Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cracking me up.

My youngest child, learned to cross her eyes this week.
I'm so proud.
Her older sister, is super jealous.


:)

It's best when she's sitting next to you on the couch and out of no where in silence she turns and looks at you-- doing "the eye". No smiling, no giggling, in all seriousness-- "The eye".

Or at the store-- to random people.

That's good too.

Who taught her this? I may never know, but she's super proud. More so because she can do something her sister can't. Poor thing. :) She's found her amo. You go on girl, with your bad self.


8 comments:

Jessica Radick said...

Oh my! This is hilarious!!!! I love the things that kids do. My 14 month old just learned how to put her hands on her hips and wink LOL its too cute. I love it when they learn new things.

http://jeansandatshirtmom.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I was a younger sister, so I can understand how important it is to finally be first at something!!!
lifeofperks.blogspot.com

Jill said...

I'm also the younger sister. It just killed my sister when I learned to whistle before she did!

So Sunny Day said...

oh man those pics are way CUTE!!!!!


~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Meghann said...

Wow that brings back memories ... I was actually cross eyed as a kid and looked sooooo much like her!
LOL

Unknown said...

I remember when my oldest daughter learned to do that. I was reprimanding her and she just crossed her eyes and made this face. lol Of if you would ask her to smile she'd smile and cross her eyes. Girls are very silly. :)

junkermidge said...

Totally adorable!!!
Midge

Amanda said...

OMG too cute! I always remember my mother saying "you eyes are going to get stuck that way!" haha!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin