Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Happy *this close* to the weekend ladies! I'm especially excited for this weekend as it's Mr. Fingerprint's birthday! Woohoo! Happy Birthday, my love!

We had some grrreat posts this week! I love that there is such a variety, when I'm hungry I find a recipe post, when I need to get some inspiration on how to fix an outfit-- got it. :) Love it!

Loving this new and improved t-shirt. Such cute embellishment .



Talk about a nursery! Amazing.



I, personally can not wait for Halloween! It's my favorite holiday and this table cloth fits the bill.


Jute, and fall colors.. Can't beat it! I will for sure be making my own garland like this one. Love it! Quick and easy, my type of project.



An adorable little flower pot jazzed up with some chalkboard paint.



Great job ladies! Keep the good stuff comin'. :)

You know the rules, have fun!
Ready, set, go!



17 comments:

Leanne said...

I love that clay pot. Thanks for hosting.

Lindy said...

Isn't that fall garland the cutest thing and easy to boot! Love it. Thanks for hosting.

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

I love that garland! So cute, and simple! :)

Thanks so much for hosting! ;)

Erin :)

Lolly Jane said...

lovin that nursery!

thanks for hosting! happy weekend!

:)kelli & kristi

Cap Creations said...

Thank you for hosting. Loving all the fall/halloween ideas I've been seeing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting. Good times!

Lisa

Richella Parham said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Rachelle!

When is your hubby's birthday? Mine is this Sunday, September 5. I hate to think how many years older than your husband I am! :)

Rebekah Greiman said...

I am so sorry! I accidentally entered the wrong URL for my SewVintage Notecards (the first one that I posted). The link will take you to my main page. Can you delete it and leave the second one? Sorry I am such a goofball!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rachelle, thanks so much for featuring Madelyn's nursery. You made my weekend and my first week of Fall. Thank you again!

Dawn

Julie @ Get Healthy Cheap said...

Thanks for hosting, I love browsing everyone's stuff. :)

Kelli said...

Thanks for sharing so many great ideas, I love them! I love the new outfit makeover shirt, too cute.

Kelli
xoxo
loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Halloween either! All of these Fall and Halloween inspired projects that are popping up in the linky parties are makin' me want to decorate RIGHT NOW! :-)

Happy b-day to the Mr and thanks for hosting an awesome party!

~ The Speckled Dog

Life in Rehab said...

Wow, I have already spent wayyyy too much time clicking on thumbnails! What a great collection.

Mommy Kerin said...

Hopping over from the blog hop! Happy Friendly Friday!

Hope to see you hopping okay to my blog to say "Hi". I always return the love (follows/comments). See you soon!

Kerin
hergoodintentions.blogpot.com
Twitter: @hgimomblog (I follow back)

Unknown said...

Fantastic features...all of them! Thanks for hosting, Rachelle!

Hugs,
Jami

MBC Scrapbooking said...

I want to make leaf garlands! Thanks for hosting:)

Memories by Christine scrapbooking
http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
Link up your projects every Thursday!
Baby album workshop Sept 13-24

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey Girl,
I got over here and got two entries in before your party closed--whoo hoo.

I hope you are having a great weekend.

Cheri

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin