Thursday, September 30, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Why hello ladies and gents.. Gents? I'm not really sure about that, it sounded better in my head.

Um, hello! 326 entries? Seriously you girls are 'mazing! Love it. Everyone had great link ups but as always I want to show a few that stuck out to me and pulled on the heart strings!

Loved this semi-scary wreath!



No, I'm not doing a wreath themed feature tonight but I do love this one too!



Amazing laundry sign! This is on my to-do list!



Dear MormishMom.. I'm gonna need 20 of these. SO CUTE.



Yum. Just yum! I looked everywhere for these pumpkin spice kisses with no luck, THEN I found them at Target-- Woohoo!



Great stuff ladies! Love it! Last week we had a few people want to know the rules of FYF so I'll go over them again in case you wanted to know.. :)

1.) Link your permalink so that everyone can enjoy your favorite post of the week!
2.) Link back so everyone knows where the party is at!
3.) Have fun!

Oh wait! Don't forget to enter the Redi Shade giveaway... 

Okay.. now, ready..set..go!




21 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the awesome party! Can't wait to check back again tomorrow ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the awesome party! Can't wait to check back again tomorrow ;)

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! I'm thrilled that you like the wreath. :)
And thanks for hosting!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Have a great weekend!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Have a great weekend!

Coleen's Corner said...

My first time joining your party. What a lovely blog you have! Thanks so much for hosting on your awesome site.

Anonymous said...

Boy this partying every week is fun!! I have never been such a party type gal!

bee blessed
mary

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting, I love this blog party!

Kyla Armstrong said...

WoohoO! Thanks for the shout out!

Sharon@KeenInspirations said...

Thank you for hostessing! I'm looking forward to checking out some of the projects!
Happy Fall!
Sharon

Laura said...

Thanks so much for featuring my wreath!!

Jana said...

Omgosh!! I've never linked back!! I didn't know (or read) the rules! I think I need to do a full feature post of your FYF's to make it up to you! Yep. That's what I'm gonna do. Soon. I promise!

Jana
Http://thedailydover.com

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Thanks for hosting again! Have a great weekend:)

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for hosting!
SOOOO glad you posted about those pumpkin spice kisses- I've been looking for them, too ;)

Decor To Adore said...

Thank you for hosting I hope you'll stop by and enter the giveaway.

Ron Cooper said...

Thanks a bunch for hosting this nice blog hop. Following you now.

Kristi said...

I've been out of the game a few weeks but I'm back!! And thanks for hosting! Love the highlights and I need to make me one of those laundry signs as well!! :)
Kristi

Life in Rehab said...

Are you really that surprised that we're all chomping at the bit every Friday to party with you? I think every mom on the planet relates to your blog.

Right down to the fingerprints...

Chihuahua Girl said...

Hi! I am visiting and following you from Feature Yourself Friday Blog Hop! Thanks for hosting it! Love your blog and these crafts in your post!

I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you'd like at http://www.parkavenuechihuahua.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful day! :-)

~ Tina

Lynn said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Those pumpkin kiss truffles look amazing:@)

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thank you Rachelle;-) I'm really enjoying visiting with all these creative bloggers. Thank you so much for hosting.
Love those featured message boards!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin