Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Sponsor spotlight!

Hello, friends! I'm off on a super secret, super surprise trip to visit my husband up north so I thought you'd like some great links to check out while I'm gone. They're 100% loved by Fingerprints so I'm sure you'll love them too!


Logo

Our brand new sponsor is an awesome photographer! She's from Northern Utah and has a fantastic eye for baby photos! That's probably why she's called Bouncin' Baby Photography, but that's just a guess.




;)



She has a few great special going on for anyone who's interested in booking a session with her,


1) Book a maternity or newborn session and get a in-hospital session FREE, because they are only one day old for ONE DAY!
2) Book a maternity and newborn, save 20% off of newborn session, and 15% off everything ordered.
I didn't have any professional photos of either of my newborns done and I highly regret it. Sure, our little camera took nice pictures but I would have loved to have a huge picture of each or 100 of them. 

 So whether it be a Maternity session which includes
  • Approximately 1-2 hour of time (this is not a limit, just information)
  • On location shoot (within 25 miles of Farmington)
  • Up to 2 outfit changes
  • Post Production
  • Password protected online gallery for viewing
 Or a home/hospital visit



if you're in Utah you should most definitely get a hold of Cortney!



  Sugar and Dots {whom you may remember as Live Fancy} is full of funny posts, random thoughts, super cute crafts, awesome {cupcake} related things.. yum! It helps that Kimmie is awesome, funny and down to earth. Check her out! Then while you're at it go look at her Etsy shop! Remember those princess clips from Disney week? All her, baby!


Or some super cute training pants for your littles?




She also creates buttons on the cheap! Need a blog button? She's got it! 

She just revamped her blog and has a lot of fun surprises in store for her readers so make sure you go check her out! 



Looking to tweak your blog a tad? Want to spruce it up and still have it be affordable? Well say hello to Tenille! Go check out her portfolio-- She has some serious talent, ladies!





I love me some Halloween, so this is up my ally!




Plus she's super nice and has free things for you to go ahead and use for yourself! Check her out, you wont be disappointed!




Erin Dietrich Photography.

Our former go-to photographer from California has moved!
Yup, now she's located in Myrtle Beach South Carolina! 
So..If you live in the Southern California South Carolina area she is SERIOUSLY the person to go to. Yup, enough so that I had to use all caps. :) Her work is gorgeous!



I'm in the process of trying to get her to move to Michigan to shoot us. Think she'll give up the sunshine for snow? Okay, maybe not move but she does travel. So even if you aren't in a location close to her, she can come to you! Go check her work out, it's stunning. She also has a fun family blog worth checking out, if you're anything like me and love stalking reading about other peoples families. That's what blogging is about right? ;)




So that's it ladies! Hope you have a fantastic weekend, special special thanks to my sponsors who help me fund all these projects to keep this place going!
See you on the flip side!




2 comments:

Dorian said...

Thanks for the great heads up on the too cute Sugar and Dots! Your blog is always a go-to for me!
I would LOOOVE if you could check out my humble lil' blog...
D @
dthatssewme.blogspot.com

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

You're rad. The end.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin