Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

 Hello and happy *almost* Friday ya'll! So glad you've dropped by for some 'mazin links to some 'mazin blogs. I say it every week but  I'll say it again, I really think we have the best group of do-it-yourselfers and crafters, bakers, and fantastic women out there. Group hug.

I just want to add to answer a question or two that I've received recently about visits and such. I do check out as many links as I possibly can each week-- most of the time I can get to everyone (all 350 or so, whew) but I'm going to be completely honest I can't comment on all of them. As most of you know it's just me being the parent during the week and I can't spend all my time on the computer, as much fun as that is. And, the weekends I like to give to my husband so I do apologize for that. Which also leads me to emails. If you've emailed me and I haven't gotten back to you, I will! I promise. My stack of emails gets bigger everyday and I promise I haven't forgotten you! Can we still be friends? No more hate mail? I luhhh-ve you guys. <3

Oh! And, the Redi Shade giveaway.. You girls are awesome, thanks for the comments and tweets and posts about it. Ya'll rock! The people from Redi Shade were so impressed with you gals! The winner is #4 chosen by random.org. Which I've emailed, so thank you again ladies!

Okay no more babble, I promise. Time for the goodies!

Lovely little pumpkin art



Blessings board. LOVE THIS. 



The plates in this spooky Halloween decor make me smile. 



Free printable.. Who doesn't love something free? And, super cute! 



Great dresser redo.


Your turn! Ready..set..go! 



20 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~**~Love it all..you are so creative!! ;) Hugs, Rachel ~*~*

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Thank you for featuring my pumpkin art! :)

Julie said...

Thanks, Rachelle, for featuring my Blessings Board :)

Jill said...

Great party, as always! I LOVE that Keep Calm and Scary On poster! So perfect!

the cape on the corner said...

that dresser is gorgeous! thanks for hosting.

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting. I can't imagine trying to visit all those links! *whew*

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Thanks for hosting!! There's no way you could visit everyone and we don't expect you to:)

The Autocrat: Haley said...

There is NO WAY! I would ever expect you to comment on my links, just because I entered. (Especially since it is so big.) I just appreciate you hosting, so all of the great projects are in one place. :) Have a good week!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for hosting girl!!

~Morgan

Come check out my Fashion Link Party Weekend Wear every Wednesday!!!
MEET VIRGINIA!

Renée said...

Great features! Thanks for having all of us.

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend!

Fowl Single File said...

Thanks for hosting again this week. I can only speak for myself on this matter, but I don't expect you to comment on every entry...my goodness!

Between Blue and Yellow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Between Blue and Yellow said...

Thanks for the shout out on my turquoise dresser! So glad you liked it :)

Kathleen said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Can't wait to see all the fun ideas.

Kathleen said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Can't wait to see all the fun ideas.

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Rachelle, Thanks for hosting, I am # 244. Huge party girl, wow, tons of great projects. I'm your newest follower. Bella :)

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Rachelle, Thanks for hosting, I am # 244. Huge party girl, wow, tons of great projects. I'm your newest follower. Bella :)

Inspired2cook said...

Happy Friday...thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Wow look at all the great projects this week! I'm joining late- hope you don't mind!

bee blessed
mary

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin