Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!


Whew! What a week, thanks for understanding my recent disappearance and for the emails asking what the heck! :) It was time for the girls and I to go see Husband, and well we didn't want to leave! A lot of emotions floating around and I didn't want to make my blog into a sappy-mc-sappy blog so I stepped away..Cried it out..Meaning, Became Weepy Wanda and now I'm much better! Back in action.. Just in time too for FYF! :)


I'm in 100% fall mode right now, with today being a crispy 60 degrees and full of sunshine I'm gonna go ahead and feature my favorite fall/Halloween link ups from last week. :)

Love sweaters..Love pumpkins..Love these!



Great simple project for the littles, a countdown chain.



Great Candy Corn pillow tutorial, even a semi-sewer like me could pull this one off! Love it!



Super cute Halloween Wreath.



I ADORE this witchy towel! Love it, Tanya go ahead and send it right on to my house when you don't want it anymore! ;)


Loves it! You ladies always amaze me!

One more thing! I meant to post this on the 1st but, well.. Weepy Wanda set in.. ;) I'm going to run another special on the bloggy blog for the month of October (Because it's my favorite and I {love} it. I want to spread the love! ) Ad rates are only going to be 10.00 a month.
Pretty much a steal! 
So if you've thought about advertising with FOTF then now's the time! Sound good? Great!

Now, time to party hardy.




12 comments:

Leanne said...

I love that wreath. Thanks for hosting again.

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Thanks for hosting!
I'm in love with that Halloween wreath...I thinking of the possibilities for Christmas...

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting and thanks for featuring my wreath! :-)

~ The Speckled Dog

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this party...and for featuring me!!! (You featured my Halloween Chain countdown!) thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great party and for featuring my Candy Corn Pillow!

Biljana said...

I love pumpkins, thanks for hosting:)
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

Judy Whatilivefor said...

I am loving all the Halloween crafts and can't get enough! Thanks for helping us share our ideas!

Heather said...

I want that wreath! Halloween is so fun, can't wait to have a caramel apple & go to a corn maze, get a pumpkin...love, love, love the fall! Plus of course being an Auburn fan doesn't hurt either. :)
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

Cherry Chick said...

Rachelle,
Ole Weeping Wanda shows up in the best of all of us every once and awhile. You had your cry and realized that all it probably does is give you sinus pressure and a swollen nose. You moved forward and kudos for doing that. Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful ideas and allowing us to "feature ourselves."
Group Hug!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting, It's my first time visiting... I'll have to poke around a little bit.
:)

Jocelyn said...

Just stopped by to comment on some other entries in the link party, but the whole party seems to be gone . . . um . . .

CraftyMummy said...

Thanks for hosting! There are some fabulous links this week :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin