Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas shopping at FOTF

It's here it's here! I've officially stocked my Etsy shop and it's ready for some serious Christmas shoppers. Since my family is on the Dave Ramsey plan to get out of our chunk of debt and I'm slowly weaning myself off of working to be a 100% stay at home Momma I wanted to do Christmas this year as cost effective as I can while feeling like I helped a little bit.

As hard as it is on us girls to have Mr. Fingerprints away, living in a different city 90% of the time, it isn't a cake walk for him either. Boy works hard!

So, I figured the best thing I could do was make some pretty little things you'd enjoy and what better way to Christmas shop than buy handmade? Yes! Want a sampling?

Coming back from last year, the Santa Keys. Don't have a fireplace and have littles that wonder how the big guy gets in? Straight from Santa's little helper is his magical key. Problem solved. Don't do the Santa thing? It's also a gorgeous ornament. Who doesn't like some sparkle?







Want a book wreath but don't have the 2 hours to make one? Or, want to leave the burnt fingers to someone else? Got it. Plain, burnt and... Sparkly! Just the right about of glitter to shine bright. Love it.








How about some re-usable chalkboard tags? They work great to label things, like in our entryway. Plus they're great for gifts! So green. ;)



How about more monograms? You've seen Jute.. How about moss? Lovely.



Fun stuff! Plus, I have a few more projects up my sleeve I'm working on so check back all month, there's going to be lots o' pretty things!

Hop on over to the shop if you see something you can't live without!


Linking up to Kimmies party..Because she rocks, and let me talk about my shop. ;)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know if i can live without those key ornaments!? i'll stop by the shop! :)

Cap Creations said...

Great stuff you got there. That key is great and love both of the C's in your shop.

BTW- The Christmas Giving Giveaway Event kicked off this morning. Hope you will consider joining the fun, maybe by linking a giveaway of your own??! Come by and check it out!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I am also officially kicking off the holiday season at Geezees.

I just adore those chalkboard tags, so creative and cute!

Unknown said...

You are awesome! I hope you get lots of sales. We are working on Dave Ramsey's thing too. :)

I sent you an email but not sure if I sent it to the correct email address. Let me know if you don't get it. :) xoxo

Jess said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Santa key. We have never lived in a house with a fireplace for Santa, so I have always told my kids that he has a magic key that opens every door in the world.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin