Thursday, November 4, 2010

Feature yourself Friday!

Hey lovelies! Are you all enjoying your fall weather? I sure am! It's been deliciously cold here in Michigan, just enough for me to like it. When the snow hits I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune.. ;)

What a great week of link ups we had! Some delicousness that I'd like to share..

Speaking of fall, a great project..


Love this pillow!

Awesome mudroom wall.



Ahh! How perfect is this?



Great work ladies, I wish I could show you all off.. But then again.. it'd be last week all over again. :)

And, one more plea..beg..favor.. It's the last night to vote for my basement, have you been voting? I figure around 300 or so of you drop by so after you link up you could go ahead and click here. Think of all the awesome blog-deliciousness that I'll be able to share with you if I win! Yes!



Alright, show us whatcha got girls!


13 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted!!! GOOD LUCK! I hope you win!

Lindy said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for featuring my bee pillow and for hosting these link parties each week!

Unknown said...

gah! i'm sooo sorry! my computer double posted my two links.

Way to crash a party, Sarah. haha.

Rachelle said...

Gosh SARAH.. Thanks a lot.

;) All good, love.

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks for hosting!! I went over and voted for you - I hope you win!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this blog party.

Susannah said...

Whenever I see a sign that says Keep Calm, I think of our local seafood restaurant (Ivar's) who advertizes: Keep Clam!

Thanks for hosting!

e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}

Renée said...

Thanks so much for hosting us. I'm not sure how it happened, but the linky posted my potatoes 3 times with one click! Sorry, hope you can fix that, and it looks like someone else got the same VIP treatment, LOL. Happy weekend!

steufel said...

Just found your blog - follow you now. Thxs for doing this!

The Single Nester said...

Thanks for hosting each week. I am always so inspired by the beauty on these blogs.

Unknown said...

Hi Rachelle,

I voted for ya...I so hope you win! One of these times I want to participate in your party again. Have a great weekend!

Nancy

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Thannnk u for so lovely a link!!
Lemme check out all these gorgeous ideas now:-
)

Julie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my fall art!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin