Thursday, November 4, 2010

Feature yourself Friday!

Hey lovelies! Are you all enjoying your fall weather? I sure am! It's been deliciously cold here in Michigan, just enough for me to like it. When the snow hits I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune.. ;)

What a great week of link ups we had! Some delicousness that I'd like to share..

Speaking of fall, a great project..


Love this pillow!

Awesome mudroom wall.



Ahh! How perfect is this?



Great work ladies, I wish I could show you all off.. But then again.. it'd be last week all over again. :)

And, one more plea..beg..favor.. It's the last night to vote for my basement, have you been voting? I figure around 300 or so of you drop by so after you link up you could go ahead and click here. Think of all the awesome blog-deliciousness that I'll be able to share with you if I win! Yes!



Alright, show us whatcha got girls!


13 comments:

Suzy @ Joy Is At Home said...

I voted!!! GOOD LUCK! I hope you win!

Lindy said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for featuring my bee pillow and for hosting these link parties each week!

Sarah @ The Bird's Papaya said...

gah! i'm sooo sorry! my computer double posted my two links.

Way to crash a party, Sarah. haha.

Rachelle said...

Gosh SARAH.. Thanks a lot.

;) All good, love.

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

Thanks for hosting!! I went over and voted for you - I hope you win!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this blog party.

e-Mom said...

Whenever I see a sign that says Keep Calm, I think of our local seafood restaurant (Ivar's) who advertizes: Keep Clam!

Thanks for hosting!

e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}

gnee @ Singing With Birds said...

Thanks so much for hosting us. I'm not sure how it happened, but the linky posted my potatoes 3 times with one click! Sorry, hope you can fix that, and it looks like someone else got the same VIP treatment, LOL. Happy weekend!

steufel said...

Just found your blog - follow you now. Thxs for doing this!

Carmie of the Single Nester said...

Thanks for hosting each week. I am always so inspired by the beauty on these blogs.

Nancy said...

Hi Rachelle,

I voted for ya...I so hope you win! One of these times I want to participate in your party again. Have a great weekend!

Nancy

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Thannnk u for so lovely a link!!
Lemme check out all these gorgeous ideas now:-
)

Julie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my fall art!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin