Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cleaning spree..

Okay, I promise not to mention what holiday I've been in the mood for lately.... Ahem..



But I will mention that my mother took the girls tonight so that I could have a night of fun.. And, by fun of course I mean shampooing the carpets.. Cleaning behind the t.v stand and organizing the cords back there. Hello fire hazard! I'm also giving my couch a bleach bath and listening to some Christmas music.


So while I'm cleaning and not putting up my garland ...No of course not. I wanted to pop in and say I'm giving away a Santa key over at Kimmie's place.


Go show some love and win a pretty ornament/ childhood memory for your children. Okay? And, better yet-- The Sodderbug giveaway is still going on here. So much fun stuff.. Maybe tomorrow I'll show you what's on my mantel... Or not, if it's too soon... :)

7 comments:

April said...

shampooing the carpets is something you CANNOT do with the kids at home....I feel ya!

Rachelle said...

No you can't! It's horrible! But they're already looking better.. They should, after all the tubs of dirty water I've been throwing out.. Eww!

Jill said...

I need to wash my floors before Christmas this year. Luckily it's all laminate. I'm also glad that Canadian Thanksgiving was over a month ago and I can fully embrace Christmas already! lol

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I need a kid-free cleaning day too!!! Good luck behind the TV. ;)

ClassyGal said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

Katie said...

Oh geez! My carpet and kitchen floor are so overdue. After this week I will be able to scrub to my hearts content and I think once I start I won't be able to stop. Its really bad when you don't want to go barefoot in your own home. lol

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

LOL, I have been on a cleaning spree my whole life, how ever does one get it done. I NEVER finish anything, before its time to start all over again, gosh.

Good luck with yours!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin