Friday, November 19, 2010

Rachelle's Favorites.. :)

 I figured even if I'm late it'd be fun to join the party over at Melissa's place! Woohoo, I'm loving going through the lists of everyone's favorite things!

First things first.. I wake up and crave some of this, even if it's super horrible for me and is probably rotting my teeth. MMM.. I need it though! Need



This print! Well, anything this fantastic woman does is golden but as much as I complain about my little mitten of a state and the 8 out of 12 months that are cold..and sometimes covered in white.;) I do love it.. A little.. Shh.. I'd hang this proudly in my house. 



And, a few things on T.V right now.. Not going to lie, when it's bedtime and I can catch up on my DVR.. it's these. No cartoons, no rhyming, no counting, no songs.




 Um, did you see the season finale for Weeds Monday? Oh.my.gosh.
 
 These are on my Christmas list, oh how I love them so. I like comfort, and being comfortable to me isn't wearing heels and toting around a two year old and a five year old...in the snow. These are awesome. If you want to buy them for me, go right ahead. I'll send you my address! ;)



Oh, and these blogs I just found a while ago.. It's not quite stalker status.. But close.

Kidding..
Kind of.

Definitely on my favorites list.




 
 Christmas music! I just bought this CD at the store the other day and I love it. It has two seperate cd's one with oldies but goodies and the other is classic songs with singers from now.

(Except, if you happen to get this and plan on rocking out to it with your kids, you might want to pass by number 14 on it. Because, well.. Miss Gaga, I don't want my kids telling people that taking off their stockings is the way to spread Christmas cheer. Ahem. Please stick to the original lyrics, I can enjoy my Christmas better without edits, thank you. )
But the rest of the songs are classics! I promise.
Love it.
And, speaking of Christmas.. which makes me smile.. Smiling's my favorite. 



13 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Great list Rachelle!! LOVE those boots! Hope you get them!! Hugs, Rachel ;)

Debra said...

Fun list! I love that print! Love the boots. And I can't get enough of Modern Family. :)

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Fun list! Elf would definitely be on my list. I can't get enough of that movie!

Stuff by Ash said...

I CANNOT wait for Wednesday nights and Modern Family, it makes my whole week! And of course watching Modern Family while drinking a Mt. Dew is even better! Fun list!

Anonymous said...

You smell like beef and cheese!!!
(not really, but i thought it was funny) :)

Joanna @ ShapeMoth said...

It was fun to read your list :)
Boots... those are really great. I'm a bootoholic, and understand your love for these :>
Best regards
Jo&cats

Tulsa County Courthouse said...

ts meaningful and by some means sharing this to readers like me, can make me want to surf the web to be able to get extra fantastic ideas.

Melissa said...

Hello, Rachelle! You are the second person to mention that Christmas cd...I'll have to check it out. Love the boots too~hopefully you find them under the tree :)

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I'm always looking for good Christmas cd's. Thanks for recommending that one. I too love Elf and just crack up each time. Ginormous is a word I use often now :)

Deni said...

I love those boots, I want, I want! I also really love Elf, I could watch it every day!

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.

malia said...

Hi Rachelle, We have he sam favs... I am "dying" for this season of Dexter to come out on DVD... Weeds too!
Happy Thanksgiving! Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin