Thursday, November 18, 2010

Feature yourself Friday!

Hello again! Welcome to the best part of the week. Feature Yourself Friday! It's a chance for you to shine in the spotlight and feature your favorite post/project/picture....whatever floats your boat of the week! Everyone needs their time to shine and this is it! We had a freakin' awesome week last week.. So many awesome turnouts.

LOVE the color on this desk, and the knobs, and everything. *Swwooon*



This reminds me so much of our wedding cake. I love fun cakes. 



If I had room for a ladder in my house, I'd totally do this.



What an adorable nursery. The colors are fab, don't you think?



Everyone knows Karla's blog is amazing, but have you seen her door!? Whew.


Your turn! Ready..set..go!





11 comments:

Maxabella said...

I love the colour of that desk too. And I have never seen such a colourful, festive cake in all my life!! Great picks, Rachelle. x

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

wow, LOVE that sweet 16 cake, that's so cool! thanks for hosting this blog party.

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

I need a ladder. AND, I'm texting you...be awake.

Ashlee Marie said...

Thanks for the feature! It's SO much fun when someone likes on of my cakes! Thank you Thank you!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Thanks for hosting, Rachelle!

Simplegirl said...

Thank you for hosting:-)

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

Hi hi! I am your newest follower. thanks for the link up party! I look forward to browsing your blog. YAY!

I am gonna put your button on my blog as a thank you!

I would love for you to follow me also. Thanks.
http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

Pauline Wiles said...

Ooh yes, that desk is a perfect color. And I'm sure you can squeeze a ladder project in somewhere!

Unknown said...

So much eye candy! Thanks for hosting!

Aja said...

Hey girl, thanks so much for featuring my crib skirt!! I'm so behind on my blog reading, so I'm just now seeing this! And sorry I don't have a color for the dresser.. it's totally a mix of some of the colors on my walls! :)

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for hosting a fab party !

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin