Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

What a whirlwind Christmas.. Geesh! Enjoy some pictures of our weekend :) And, of course I hope you had the Merriest yet.


 We went to my Mother in laws for Christmas eve, she has a lovely house she's slowly but surely re-doing. Snapped a few pictures of the decor when I had a free minute.


Her gorgeous built-ins.. Christmas went a little crazy over here. ;)


Mantel Mania

Sister and I


Grizzly man and I


Annual girl photo


Santa came!


Our stockings wouldn't fit on our fantel with the huge garland, so we improvised. :)


Lots of smiles, food and fun. The next day, I hardly took one picture. I decided to spend less time behind the camera and more with my family. That's how it should be right?

Oh, and I wanted to say thank you to all the ladies who recognized my hair change! You have no idea how much I was smiling when you all were commenting on being at the right blog. Yes, I went darker in October, and now it's actually semi-red. I can't stay the same ya know, and the fact that I'm half gray doesn't help. ;) 

Time to go watch Toy Story 3 and clean up the Christmas mess! 

xo



6 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

It all looks beautiful Rachelle!! I love your darker hair too. We all watched TS3 the other night..great movie!
We are snowed in and cozy. Loving it!!

-heather

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

It would be fun to go dark. I don't have the face for it, but you do. It looks like you had a Merry Christmas.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Your mil's built-ins are to die for!!! :) Looks like you all had a fabulous Christmas. Love the pic of your tree with the pup in front. :)

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

pretty decorations! Happy New Year!

The Single Nester said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Hoping your New Year is even better.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

So happy your Christmas was so sweet. :) The hair looks great. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin