Thursday, December 9, 2010

Feature yourself Friday!

Hello Friends! Happy almost Friday! Hope you're all snuggled up with some hot chocolate because I've got some good features this week. Whew. 

Adore this mantel. Those words really make it fantastic.



This was the sign that was the inspiration for what I thought was going to be my colors for Christmas this year.. Sadly, I didn't do that-- but next year maybe! I absolutely LOVE the colors in this.



What a great idea to make your own stocking holder to match the rest of your set. Awesome idea. 



Ever have one of those blogs you find and bookmark so you can go through the whole.thing later? Yeah, this is mine. Stalker status? Sort of. I'll wear it proud. We made a ton of decorations that were a lot alike this year so I'm intrigued, what can I say? Great minds. ;)



There's those pretty colors together again. Gosh I love red and blue.



And, make sure you come back tomorrow because I've got a super fun (and cozy) giveaway planned thanks to one of our sponsors over there! Fun!

Now, it's your turn. Show us whatcha got this week!



16 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks for hosting!

(I messed up my first link, so had to re-add. Feel free to delete it. I posted the wrong photo for the post!)

Lindy said...

Great !features. Thanks for hosting

Jami Nato said...

thanks for the props! we can totally be interweb friends...

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this blog party!

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks so much for featuring my sign!! That was so sweet. :)
I'm off to check out the wreath - I love it!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I love that fire place! All the project are amazing.

Jill said...

Thank you so much for featuring my stocking hook! I love your blog!

Simplegirl said...

Great features thank you for hosting!!

Beth@Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Thanks for the party Hon!

Carolyn said...

Thanks so much for the fun linky party! Happy Holidays.
Would love to have you follow me too.
carolyn - homework
http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

While I don't know how (must have a wee something to do with the size of this wonderful blogland! :>), this seems to be the first time I've been by here...can't wait to take more time to explore. :>

Oh and Yes! I definitely know all about finding those treasured blogs that you want to come back and..er...um...yes, stalk! :> You've shared some great eye candy here and I'm looking forward to checking out so many other fun ideas linked up. Hope you are having a fantastic Friday! :>

Ami Allison said...

WOW those are some GREAT features! I LOVE the mantel!

Thanks so much for hosting again, Rachelle! :)

The Single Nester said...

Thanks for hosting. I am always so inspired!

Sandy Ang said...

Linked up my Naughty or Nice Tag. And loving all the handmade ornaments on your tree this year.

Heather said...

Hi lovely! Just wanted to pop in and tell you I think your little tree that could is so pretty. Once day when we have a house I want to have our "fun" tree w/ colored lights and all our ornaments we've had since we were wittle and then another that's silver & blue. :)

Michelle L. said...

Hi, Rachelle! So glad you host these, even when they become crazy huge! I see lots of fun projects already.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin