Thursday, December 16, 2010

Feature yourself Friday!

Wow.. Just wow, ladies. 416 entries last week, you ladies are PHENOMENAL! You gals are busy this Christmas season!

Fun little post about your wrapping style! And, a linky too!



How sweeeeet is this jar of cocoa? Oh my goodness.



Look at this fun paper wreath! You could do so many different colors and themes with this!


I collect these little lovelies,  sock monkeys? Kinda weird I know.. Don't judge. Anyways, and look how precious this one is? :)


I think I squealed when I saw this link. How cute? I'm pretty sure I could even make this! I just need an itty bitty baby to go with it.



Goodness gracious, awesome links. Let's see if we can do it again this week. Show us the stuff!
Oh! P.S
The winner of the Something Diane Made giveaway is Kori M. #28 Thanks to random.org. 




14 comments:

Lindy said...

Wonderful features. Thanks for hosting!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting! Such cute projects.

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting, Rachelle!! :)

Susannah said...

Merry Christmas, Rachelle. Have a great week!

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for the chance to link up my peek-a-boo card. Your home decor for Christmas has such timeless elegance and effortless chic!

Tristin said...

Thanks for hosting this Linky party--and thanks especially for showing our scrapbook paper wreath. Our blog just launched and we really appreciate the plug!

--Two Girls Being Crafty

Sew Can Do said...

Thanks for featuring my Little Elf Hat! What a great surprise to see this morning:) I've added your button to my Featured On page.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Rachelle!

the cape on the corner said...

thanks for hosting! how cute is that elf hat and that wreath is gorgeous!

Jami Nato said...

so many crafts...so little time...

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Hi Rachelle I linked up #278, my Blue Balls, and Kitty Cats decor, hope you like it.

Thanks for the great party, always fun to see what everyone is up to.

Bella :)

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Thank you for hosting all these creative ideas! I can'twiat to check some of them out. Have a warm and wonderful weekend!

Julie@TheStilishFamilyTable said...

Hi! I'm a new follower and I absolutely love your blog! I wanted you to know that I am not only a follower but someone who is inspired by your passion, creativity and insight. I also wanted to give you the Stylish Blog Award...Stylish Blogger Award
Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

You can get the award off of my post, just save it as a pic; www.thestilishfamilytable.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

A lot of great ideas!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin