Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feature yourself Friday!

Happy end of the week, homies! Hope your week so far has been fun and filled with warm unlike us here in the mitten. Brrr! We've been having lots of soup, and staying inside. Leaves lots of time for blog-hopping eh? 

Really liking these birds! The colors are awesome.



Awesome garland, and so easy!



If I thought Mr. Fingerprints could handle any new surprises around the house I'd totally make these. Poor guy is always coming home to a "new" house.. :)




How fun is this wall?



These would be a great V-day treat for your kids friends and such at school :) Adore that frame too!



Okay-dokay. Your turn!



16 comments:

Lindy said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Southern Fried Gal said...

Yay! It's always fun to link up to a party. Thank you for hosting! Have a cozy and warm weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for HOSTING, have a good night. Jen

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Rachelle! Have a good one ;)

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting, Rachelle! :)

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

The Yellow Cape Cod said...

Thanks, Rachelle, for sharing my drapes. And, for hosting, this is always a great party. Looking forward to your hallway reveal...its gonna be good...

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

THanks for hosting~!~ and THANKS so much for the feature! WooHOO!!

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

thanks for the party. I found you from Small Fine Print. Just found a couple other neat ideas from your party. cool.
I'd love for you to add it to my link list on my blog if you'd like.

Al McLeary said...

Another great party

Pamela said...

What a fun time I'm having at your party! So fun to click through to new blogs. Thank you for hosting it.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Thanks so much for the link up!! It's my first week participating!

Carrie
http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

Creative Escapes said...

I am your newest follower - I posted thumbnail #327

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Thank you for featuring my confetti garland! It is so much fun and very simple to make:)

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for the chance to share my tiny greenhouse tutorial. Have a great week ahead!

Jami Nato said...

dude...400 linkups...BAM!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin