Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Flower power

So I've been working on a little something. And, I'm super scared to show it so bear with me okay? I have a little section now in the etsy shop called flowers. Yes, some flower power. During my late evenings when the insomnia kicks in I like to make these, they're super fun. They look great pinned to your scarf, shirt, purse, hair tie. EVERYTHING! I wear mine all the time and get tons o' compliments on them. Right now I have three colors but I'm working on more, that is if you like them. If ya'll laugh at me then I'm gonna throw in the towel. :) So here goes.

The Lily
Fluffy, full of soft layers. Did I mention huge and fun?





The Chloe
Somewhat smaller, with a little bit of glam in the middle.







The camera kept picking up the purple color and making it look blue. I tried everything to edit it to make show the rich purple color it really is, but *sigh* it's not working. Note, the blue-ish purple flowers are 100% Purple, purple, purple!!

So there you go. Putting myself out there with something new. Thoughts? Want one for yourself? Remember anything under 10.00 is totally justifiable--- at least that's what I tell my husband. ;)

Want to buy one? Or twenty? Go here. Go on, give me something to do during the blizzard tomorrow. :)


P.S, hangin' out at Sugar and Dots to show these off! Come see!

14 comments:

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

I think they are adorable! My favorite is the dark grey with the pink. Gorgeous:)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love them both but I think that the Chole is amazing :)

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

so so cute!!!
Great job :)

Ange said...

Very cute and very fun, love that you can wear them or maybe even pin them on a lamp shade or pillow. You did a great job!!! Hope you survive the storm!

Tristin said...

The gray with pink is def the best--I like the assymetrical circles!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Pretty!!! I love the pink. :)

Jami Nato said...

so cute...look at you getting your craft on!

Caroline @ Artfully Caroline said...

Funny, I also make fabric flowers when I need to relax. Totally different style though :)

Unknown said...

wow....beautiful!

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

These are so cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable, Rachelle. :) You need a post a pic of you wearing one. :) xoxo

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I love these!!!! Very pretty!

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...

cute! I'm on a flower kick these days too!

Cherie said...

Love them! Great job! Good luck with your shop! Stop by and say hello and enter my giveaway!

http://justcraftytoday.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin