Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Sponsor Spotlight

Hey friends! It's that time again where I'd like to give a little love to the sponsors over here at FOTF, they help keep this place going and help with the little projects I like to do at home. What would this blog be without them? I'm not quite sure. :)

First things first we have a few new sponsors, this one is pretty cool if I might add! It's this site where you go through questions about your kid(s) and it maps out advice and such just for them! Pretty shhweeet.



Kidtelligent is a first-of-its-kind parenting and educational resource to maximize children's academic, athletic and social potential. At the heart of Kidtelligent is a research-based questionaire that assesses a child's natural personality and strengths and resources that develop in childrens' self-awareness and build self-confidence. It was develpoed by notable and well-respected childhood developmental professionals. Kidtelligent leverages 30 years of clinical data and research in a real world application. It is customized to each child, ages 7-13 with individualized feedback and tools to help each child maximize their talents.

Neat right? Try it! They have a free trial offer going on right now too, even better!



And, the lovely Busy Budgeting Mama! Love her! Shes a wife, Mother, graphic designer and a party lover! I swear the parties that she shows on her blog are SHHHWEEET!


 
And, the cupcake toppers she makes are darling. Okay, fine everything is darling including her two precious little girls.  She had a big sister kit that I definitely want to steal someday. :)


I'm hooked on her blog and you should be too, pinky swear.




Significantly Simple is the blog run by my newest blog friends, Heather and Laila. 
Their blog is full of fun things from product reviews, "crunchy living" ala, being more green which I'm currently digging big time, and recipes. Woohoo! 
In their words:
We created Significantly Simple as a means of helping others to live a simple, but significant life.  We aren’t always able to find, buy, make, or support the best of the best, but we can do our best to live an authentic life.  An authentic life does not mean having the biggest and best of everything, but being the biggest and best to yourself and your family.

Isn't that super inspiring? And, how about this little teaser...
They're hosting a giveaway on Monday! Go check out their website and maybe you can get a hint as to what it might be!



Everyone in blog land knows Cap Creations! If you don't you're missing out that's for sure. She makes some darling jewelry. 
A few of my favorites,




Plus! She has a blog, with freakin' awesome ideas like this one





something diane made

Diane is a friend of mine who I recently connected with that has the cutest little up and coming shop!
She specializes in crochet items, like these cute little hats, and neckwarmers! 


Or my favorite, the scrubbies!




My blogger BFF! Even if she weren't my other half living across the country, I'd still love her blog, her shop and everything else about this little ball o' fire. 
She blogs


She sews



She creates, Nuff' said.





Erin is a fantastic photographer from Myrtle Beach S.C with a great eye for photos! If you live in the area or anywhere semi-near it, I'd highly recommend her, in fact I keep trying to get her to come to Michigan so I can use her talent! :)





Thanks again to my lovely sponsors for being so awesome! Go show some love and check them out will ya?

2 comments:

Katie's how to said...

I love love love reading your blog. I have awarded you "The Versatile Blogger" award. Come and visit my site to check it out: katieshowto.blogspot.com

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hi Rachelle, I didn't even know you had featured me on your Feb 3rd post (can't seem to write a comment on that one--sorry). Thank you so much! I'm honored!

Warmly, Michelle

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin