Monday, March 28, 2011

Etsy favorites

I thought I'd do something a little...wild today. ;) If you love it maybe it'll be a regular thing 'round these parts.. if you hate it, well.. you wont. It's impossible to hate pretty things. So there.

I {heart} Etsy. Big ol' shiny red heart it. So, today I'm going to share some of my favorites. This I might have bought..or am thinking about.. or just drooling over. Okay?!

......

I never shared the invites I got for the little miss' birthday party and I don't know why!? When I went in search of party items I knew I wanted ONE.THING. Sock monkeys. I love them! If I were to throw a shower, or have a baby complete with a new nursery the theme would be sock monkeys. They're just so classic to me, pretty colors, and cute. Some are a little ugly..but a cute ugly, ya know? :) My oldest is way past the point of letting me use whatever I want for her birthday, she's all princess and that Beiber kid now. But the little one, oh yes. I said-- let's have a monkey party and she was all about it. Look! A {squeel} a girl monkey.



 Love. love. love. I ordered them from and they were SUPER fast, she emailed me back that night and had two proofs for me by the next day! Ordered them up, sent them to Wal*mart done and done. Couldn't be happier with them.

......

This print is so-freaking-cool. We did the framed picture of us and had everyone sign the mat, but how neat would it be to have everyone put their fingerprint on it and their name!? Oh my gosh. I want to get married again just to use this.... ;) I'm helping a friend with her decor for her wedding this fall and I've already emailed this to her BEGGING her to use it. :)





 ......

This would look so good in any little girls room! I tell my girls all the time that they can be whatever they want, I think it's important to teach our next generation of women UBER confidence. This does it.



......

Etsy is the.place.to.go for pillows and pillow covers. I don't even need to tell you why, the pictures will do.


Lovely Yellow Chevron

......


I think the playroom needs this
Decology

......

So there's some Etsy Love for ya. There's something special about buying handmade. If you have a shop of your own you know how fun it is to check your email and have an order waiting for you. These shop owners are very lucky to be able to do what they love. :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I love the Wedding Tree idea...of course I'm already married. :) I also love the "Dream Big" pillow.

Tanya said...

Love the Chevron print pillows. I may just have to check those out =)

Cassie said...

What a great post!! As an Etsy store owner, I thank you!!! I am still surprised at the number of people I talk to on a daily basis who have no idea what an "Etsy" is. =)

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I browse Etsy several times a week. I just love seeing what's out there. I love what you've chosen. Fun!

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

what a great feature. the fingerprint tree is a phenomenal idea! love the print and the dream big pillows. so, so fun.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin