Thursday, April 7, 2011

Feature yourself Friday!

Whew, whew whew friends. If you read yesterdays post you KNOW how badly I was ready for the weekend to come! I've got one more day of work and then BAM. Vacation.. mini vacation that is. But still, it includes my husband. Which is a bonus. Oh, and if you're planning to rob me, I have a house sitter so.. don't bother.

*Winks*

Ready for some eye candy?

I sold a pair of nightstands just like this in my garage sale. FAIL. Should have kept them.



Holy.Guacamole.Love.This.



Ahhhh.. pitter patter my heart. And, lids? GEN-IUS.



Remember last weeks? Someone came to the rescue! Awesome




Okay, dokay. Your turn, have fun.. play nice.. time for me to pack! :) Make sure you go sign up to enter the giveaways going on, they end tonight! And, come back Saturday for another super duper cute one! Whoohoo for Spring giveaways!




13 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS FOR HOSTING. Loving that Chevron art display. winks-jen

Jami Nato said...

you are like...famous.

have fun on your mini vay cay!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting! have fun!

Natty by Design said...

a huge thank you for featuring my pink nightstand!!!

Dorian said...

LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG DESIGN! Super chic! And thanks for hosting btw!

CraftyMummy said...

Thanks for hosting the party again! Love the new header and the font in your tabs

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Thanks for hosting! This is my first time here and WOW! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Rachelle, thanks again for hostessing!

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Yay - what a fun Friday Feature! Just finding your great site - it is so beautiful!

New follower, thanks for hosting!
henry happened

Amy @ A Little Nosh said...

Thanks for hosting!

Luxy Living said...

Thanks for having a great party!

Have a great weekend!

amber @ barbwired said...

I am a new follower. Thanks for hosting!

amber @ barbwired

Jaclyn said...

Thanks for featuring my Michigan Love art!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin