Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello, friend.

First things first.
I'm still alive, yes. 

I know it's Wednesday and haven't had a REAL post since.. um... hmm..

Week two of the six week minus husband is going strong, and giving me the blues. Not the 'I'm quitting blogging, I hate this crap' blues. But the, I don't feel like doing laundry let alone paint/clean/craft...ick. Not to mention I think my kids have lost their FREAKIN' MINDS. I think they're conspiring against me.

But, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.. I may or may not be going on a super secret weekend trip that will perk me right up. 
;)

I thought it'd be a good day to announce the winner of the Pocket full of Posies giveaway!

16. Lynn said...

I follow Pocket Full Of Posies blog.
March 23, 2011 11:34 AM 

Whoop whoop, Lynn the girls will be getting ahold of you to claim your prize. 
And, don't forget you still have two more days to get your comment on for the







SO.MANY.CHANCES! 

Good luck!


3 comments:

Ange said...

I was just wondering what you were up to because I haven't seen anything much from you lately. You can make it!!! Hopefully if you get a secret weekend away it will recharge your battery. :) Glad you posted and that you aren't quitting blogging!

Lynn said...

I was reading your post and then realized I was the winner of the Pocket Full of Posies giveaway! Yay! Thanks so much.

Jami Nato said...

ya, ruuuuuuuude that you haven't been posting. i'm mad at you.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin