Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Week

Shut the front door.

Birthday Week?!
I know right? That's why you need to follow on Facebook so you can get all the sneak peeks going on in my little head about the blog. ;)




I've decided in honor of my twenty fourth birthday (which falls on Friday), let's have a week long shin-dig.

 
 I have fun things planned for the whole week, and it's going to end with a BANG on Friday!


  And, by bang I mean you'll want to be here. Serious. Not that you don't want to be here all the time, because it's pretty much always a fun time, but this time we're talking Taco Bell and chocolate. You never want to miss EITHER of those. No? Maybe that's my idea of a good time. Ha.

Source

But seriously. Birthday themed week. I know it's not a "big" birthday but it's a good one none the less and it's a reason to PARTY. Hardy. 



So sit back and relax and let's have some fun, eh?


Source

Look! There's a button to help with the festivities!













If you want you can help spread the word, tell your friends, aunts and uncles and your sisters boyfriends second cousin removed. Too far? Yeah..... It's all the birthday sugar I'm consuming I'm sure.

17 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Well Happy Birthday you little cutie patootie! I celebrated the 24th anniversary of my 24th birthday last year. Not really fun though. Sounds like yours is going to be lots of fun! Chocolate and Taco Bell is not a party? I never got the memo....

Simply Jessabells said...

Happy Birthday! I promise to check in this week and see all the bloggy goodness you are going to share with us!

Jessica

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like fun!!!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday to you....Wow you're so young =) Look forward to the festivities!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Amy Anderson said...

Happy birthday!! 24 was one of my favorite years!

http://www.alittlenosh.net

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday week!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Week! Fun!

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

You are too cute! The fun starts over at fairly fabulous Thursday so we won't overlap too much. WOW- 2 big weeks of birthday fabulousness. We may overload the internet! ;)

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

I hope you have the best birthday ever!

Dee

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

New post just for you http://www.fairlyfabulousblog.com/2011/05/birthday-sharing.html

Jill said...

Sounds like fun!!! I did a bit of a birthday shin dig this year on my blog - my favorite 25 awesome bloggers...it was a lot of work, but FUN. A week is so much more manageable! ;) I'll be stopping by all week! If you wanna check out my March birthday festivities, please do! http://envirocraftiness.blogspot.com/2011/03/25-days-of-awesome-bloggers-day-25.html

MADMommy said...

happy birthday!! i had no idea we were the same age, I am use to all mommy bloggers being older than me so this makes me happy :)

Richella Parham said...

Oh, my gosh, Rachelle--will you really be 24 this week? My oldest son is 20 today. Just four years younger than you. Wow.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Dragonfliez Made said...

Well Happy birthday!
Ahhh 24... I think I was pregnant with my second child.

Celebrate well!

I {heart} Nap Time said...

Oh so fun!! Happy Birthday week! Good to know I'm not only "young" blogger around here. Everyone had a good laugh I was only 23 at my last blogging conference. haha. We're just ahead of the game! ;)

Jami Nato said...

twenty four. wow. i mean, old.

happy birthday!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin