Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday Wreath

You all remember my Birthday wreath right? Good. Well hanging it up this week got me in the mood to make another. :) These are all over the internet so this idea isn't anything new, except for me making one. My recent favorites are the Kiki Creates wreath and this other beaut that I found on Pinterest a while back.




Gosh they're pretty. 


So I decided to merge them together and make one for our other door. :)



Gosh she's pretty huh?




Yeah, I basically used a ton of different ways to make flowers, and leaves. I wanted it random and colorful, then added some white yarn and pearls and called it a day. It would have been nice if it were a little bit bigger, I have an idea in my head for that but today, the smaller wreath works and it makes me happy. The best part? It matches the birthday banner that Build a Sign sent me! Oh, I can't wait to show you it.


12 comments:

Jami Nato said...

ok yes, you can make me one...quit asking. sheesh.

ha, i LOVE the colors....

Anonymous said...

So Pretty! I LOVE the summery colors!

Great inspiration as well!

Cara

http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

Jess said...

I love these! What great inspiration... I've been wanting to make a new wreath and these are so great!

Jess said...

I love these! What great inspiration... I've been wanting to make a new wreath and these are so great!

the workaholic momma said...

These are beautiful - thanks so much for sharing. I'm totally inspired to try making one of my own:)

April said...

love all the colors!!!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

What a pretty and colorful wreath!!

jamie w said...

all are very pretty.
yay another pinterest page i can be addicted to lol.

Dragonbug said...

i love your wreaths, and i am addicted to making them myself. xoxo

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

I am so in love with this is ridiculous. Pack it in your suitcase when I see you in September, k?

jen said...

This is so beautiful! Love it..the colours are fabulous!

Shea Stringer Long said...

please give a tutorial on the flowers. I love love this.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin