Thursday, May 26, 2011

Feature yourself Friday!

{Big Time P.S! Guess who's posting over at The Brassy Apple blog? Me!
Go see how I keep my kids entertained during the summer.}

Happy almost Holiday weekend friends!


Any big plans this weekend? BBQs and pool time perhaps? It's rainy and about 50 here so I'm not setting my hopes too high for perfect weather in Michigan. ;) 

I feel like it's been forever since we had a FYF, but really it's just because there were so many posts in between! I think all the winners have been accounted for and set up with the shop owners to hook them up with their loot. However, for the Tinker B Boutique, I still haven't heard from #32 Helen, who didn't leave her email! And, #198 Dutch who also didn't leave an email won the Cap Creations giveaway.

So Helen and Dutch! Email me if you will so I can hook you up. I'd hate for you to lose out on it. 
{Sad stuff!}

But onto other things, it's time again for the pretty things!

Paint Chip Art



Place mat pillow? Yes please.



Love this end of the year teacher gift. With a free printable! yay



Giant ruler! {swoon}



Alright, your turn! Show me the goods.



11 comments:

Simplegirl said...

Thank you for hosting this linky party, so fun to see what every one is creating :-)

Jami Nato said...

um, can i feature myself for having a baby? i mean, isn't that the ultimate craft?

Unknown said...

The paint chip art is amazing!!

I also have a giveaway going on at my blog, if you're interested, for a $20 gift certificate to Green Apple Paperie. They make the most amazing products!

xo Ashley

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks so much for hosting this link party.

Camilla said...

Thank You for featuring my Place Mat pillow. I grabbed your button and put it on my "feature" page. Thanks

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I love that place mat pillow!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my paint chip art! Such a wonderful surprise because I LOVE your blog! I too grabbed your button to put on my featured page! : )

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hostessing and have a great weekend!

Ali said...

Thank you so much again for hosting. Have a great week!

Kathy said...

Wow. 470 awesome ideas...it's the cool kid table, but with welcome smiles.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin