Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's on Rachelle's phone

I still can't find my camera cord. I'm going to be royally p-i-....you know the rest, if I don't find it and have to buy a new one. That's all I'll say about that.

So, I thought I'd share my life in pictures. Because sometimes iphone pictures crack me up. Maybe they'll crack you up too, or maybe you'll get bored and wait until I can come back with my other projects that I'm dying to share... (Kitchen back splash done..  new kitchen shelving..done..girls curtains..done! So happy.. ) Either way, here you go, Rachelle.. ala Iphone. AND..GO.




My idea of a good night, fixing the toe kick and pizza hut and it'd delicious fake cheese.

Totally kidding pizza hut, don't sue me. I love your cheese, whether real or fake. ;)


A photo I found while cleaning out our garage. 
If you ask me, it completely explains my irrational fear of spiders. Thanks Mom, not so funny now is it? 


My friend Dawn sent me this forever ago but I never put it up thinking we were going to get new siding, I was annoyed at waiting. The day after I put it up a guy came to our door.

Guess what he sold.


Siding.


This was going into Chicago for my birthday. 

 This was leaving. I assumed the rapture was at home waiting for me.
Clearly.


Yes, we're klassy and have a plastic blue pool. We also ride motorcycles with our kids on it.

But that's not what I want you to notice.

This is...
It's a full size motorcycle. We're just giants. I feel better now that that's out in the open. ;)


The most amazing thank you note ever.

Us Moms do a lot of stuff, don't we?
This was the conversation after "Dad, I tried to make you one but I couldn't think of anything you've done for me lately"
ha. not so funny.. but it is. She settled on thanking him for making her lunch. 

Beadboard back splash, hello. I love you already.

Instagram makes my flowers look ah-mazing, doesn't it? Pretty proud of those suckers.

I said smile.

This is what I got. 

They fell asleep in my bed the other night and before I took them upstairs I noticed how they were sleeping. ha..ha.....ha ;) Poor things. 


And, look at her. Is she seriously three years old already?

9 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Too funny! My 4 year old is always grabbing my phone and taking pics. Like me going potty in Meijer's. Smile Mommy! Yeah, I don't think I would be brave enough to post what is on my phone.

Andi said...

I lol'd at the giant comment. you are hilarious! What a fun post!! Your kids are adorable!

Unknown said...

Gotta love Iphone pics! BTW, I have a thing that fits my memory card and it looks like a jump/flash drive. So basically you just put your memory card into the slot and then plug in the jump drive. It was only about $15 at Best Buy! Best purchase ever and now I don't have to keep up with a cord!

Hannah

Wendy said...

Great pictures Rachelle! Love the note ~ so sweet and the sleeping pic ~ adorable! Good luck finding the cord. You know it will turn up if you do end up buying a new one ~ HA!

jamie w said...

i love this post. your siding story is just to great haha. your kids are adorable

Jami Nato said...

why are we not following each other on instagram??

Jessa said...

I've come to the conclusion that my best pic (I take) are from my iPhone. Don't know why. My three year old always takes my digital camera and takes pictures. Thy turn out great. It's amazing to see things from her perspective.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Love all your phone pix! I hardly ever use my phone for photos, I should more often!

Kate said...

Ha, you crack me up with your rapture comment! And by "crack me up" I really mean, "Someone else has crazy thoughts like me??" I would have thought the rapture was coming too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin