Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blog Sugar 2011

When you buy your ticket the day that registration opens...and wait..and wait for the day to come.. then bam life happens and you can't make it.

You know what you do then?

Or, I should say..what your bff does then?

Makes a flat-Stanley Flat-Rachelle and brings you along for the ride. No airfare needed!

Oh look, we're driving in the car. Hey Kimmie! Stop for some Pumpkin Spice lattes.. You don't like them, so I'll take yours too.. Extra whhhip please. *Slurp*


Let's get a seat up front. My foots been acting up, I can't walk far. But I sure am ready for some bear hugs.


Seriously who has the prettiest friends? Flat-Rachelle. 

flat Rachelle flat Rachelle flat Rachelle you'd think someone was making a horrible joke about my boobs or something, wouldn't you? I bet I get some awesome google search stats from that one. ha!

8 comments:

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

Aww, that is too funny! You have great friends:)

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Aw, what a great friend to take you along like that? I am sure that flat Rachelle enjoyed herself! She looks ready to welcome everyone. Let's not talk about sore feet today though. Hope yours is feeling better!

Wendy said...

Super Bummer you couldn't go!!!! How nice of Kimmie to "bring you" in heart and spirit! Now, that's what friends are for! :)

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

Funniest thing ever. Take a Flat Kimmie to Blissdom, kay? ;)

Love you.

Unknown said...

THIS is TOO fun! :) You girls are awesome! I didn't go either... Maybe next year, huh!

Alyssa Jeffers said...

That's sweet!

Lindsay said...

SO bummed we missed you :(

Jami Nato said...

dude, i didn't even know you were going to that. but well...i guess you didn't so it doesn't matter.

are you really flat in real life?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin