Thursday, December 29, 2011

Best of 2011

It's time to wrap up 2011 and take a look at the highlights of the year.. 

One project that we got done this year that I'm super excited about is the...
It was slow and steady that's for sure but I'm so happy that it's done and is a nice comfortable room for the girls to play in. Tons of details here, and here.

We did a little magic to the hallway, and even though it's 6 or 7 feet of space that usually gets unnoticed I love the new closet doors we built.


Definitely better than they were. Plus the white is so fresh and pretty compared to the black.  

I did a quick face lift to the bathroom with some fabric art.


Put a Bird on it. 

Worked on the kitchen a little bit by adding a Chalkboard wall, Kitchen shelves, beadboard backsplash, and some bun feet.




Had some fun in the mantel department
Some favorites..




'Twas quite the year. I hope you have fun browsing the links and going through the memories with me. :)

And, of course it wouldn't be possible to run this place alone, and thanks to my ah-mazing sponsors this year.











Thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart.. Thank you!

And, of course there would be NO blog without the love and support from you lovely ladies. Every reader..subscriber..every one of you. You mean more to me than you'll ever know. Through your encouragement as I fluff my home, mother my children and learn how to make this thing called marriage work. You're my cheerleaders and there isn't anything quite like real friends is there? Even if you friends are thousands of miles away. I'm honored to call you friends.

Group hug.

This year was pretty tough for some of us, so I'm praying for us all to have one hell of a 2012. Can I get an Amen?


:)
Love. Just love.


Jen is having a best of 2011 party! Check it!
Lovin' it over at TidyMom's!
I'll be joining Rhoda for her 2011 party!
And, Petals to Picots The best of 2011 party!
Don't forget My BFF's partay! 
The lovely Ange is having a best of party too
So much fun going around blog land. 

10 comments:

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Hi Rachelle! I am hosting a "Best of 2011" link party and would love for you to share some of these awesome makeovers. It is at www.petalstopicots.com. Happy New Year!

The Starr Family said...

Lovely!

The fabric art in the bathroom is gorgeous, very inspiring! Here's to a creative 2012!

Ange said...

What a year for you! Love the playroom, I think it's still my fave of yours this year. :) Happy new Year and I'd love for you to link up at my 2011 Year in Review party. Looking forward to a great 2012 for you!

Unknown said...

Amen :) I admire your strength and courage you showed us through your blog! I hope you have a great 2012!

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

BIG Amen ;)

Jami Nato said...

nato's looking over my shoulder and he said, they need to come visit us.

our attic is almost done. please come and break it in. i mean that non-sexually.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Girl, you had a great year of projects! I love that playroom. :) Here's to a wonderful 2012!! Visiting from Tatertots and Jello. :)

Cassie Bustamante said...

WOW! it all looks amazing!! i love everything- your kitchen especially!

lauren@warmandfuzzy said...

Followed you over from TT&J! Love all of your mantels from the past year. And I certainly love the playroom makeover, we are going to be redoing our baby's room into a playroom I may be stealing..uhmm borrowing some ideas!

Check me out at http://www.warmfuzzypurpleandgold.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your tutorials are so great! I just found you and am a new follower. Your blog is so cute!

Amanda
everycreativeendeavor.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin