Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

I actually didn't take 1000 pictures this year, I kind of just lived in the moment and didn't have a free hand with all the fudge and shhnacks I've been munching on. But I did get a new Cannon Rebel for Christmas so hopefully with this new toy I can take a lot more pictures in 2012 to make up for skipping it this year, yes?

Anyway.

From our family to yours, Merry Christmas..Happy Everything..And a Wonderful New Year. Let's make this one the year, shall we?





6 comments:

Unknown said...

You're going to love that Rebel! It's what I use :)

Unknown said...

I just got the Rebel too! I'm seriously in love.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I love my Rebel too! You are going to love it! Love all of your pix and you and hubs are too cayute together. Love your curly hair too. Glad you had such a great one!!!

Unknown said...

Wow you're pretty :) Beautiful pictures! Glad you had a great Christmas!

BuyWoWAccount said...

Precious photos! Surely you'll enjoy your new toy! :D

Buy WoW Account

Jami Nato said...

instachristmas!
hey why are we not friends on instagram?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin