Thursday, December 1, 2011

Feature Yourself Friday

Hello! Sorry about those who went to the card swap thinking it was FYF.. Whoops! If you're interested in joining the group card swap, check it out here! If you're here for Feature Yourself Friday, well you're in luck. Because it's back and ready to party hardy.


First off did you have a good Thanksgiving? We did! It was a giant family affair and lovely.

 
But, to be honest I'm ready for Christmas. I love the holiday season..


I tried to put my tree up and throw in some blue and green decor but I just couldn't do it. I love peacock colors when it comes to Christmas but it just wasn't me. I think I have an awesome alternative though to the basic Christmas colors though but still cozy.. I'm so excited to show you!

For now though, let's get right into the party since we've had what? Two weeks off. For shame!

Party on peeps!

17 comments:

Crystal said...

I have a hard time using modern color combos too. I can't wait to see your tree. Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Rachelle!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

Hi Rachelle! Thanks so much for da Partay! So glad it's back!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

I'm the same way, I love the "idea" of doing blues and greens or even pinks for christmas, but I'm a classic Red/Green/Gold/Silver kinda girl :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting!

Patty said...

So much inspiration! Thanks for hosting!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you for hosting! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Rebekah Greiman said...

I added my DIY Vintage Aluminum Wreath to kick off this December! Thanks so much for hosting a party!

Cuisinart Grind and Brew | toolsforkitchens said...

Your Thanksgiving portrait is beautiful! I shared a sautéed mushrooms recipe, a moist pumpkin bread recipe, and a Shrimp Santorini recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

Southern Mom Finds said...

Found your blog on pintrest, I followed the tutorial from your wreath from 2009 and featured it on my blog today :) http://www.otmgifts.com/2011/12/pintrest-projects-as-promised.html

Calypso In The Country said...

What a nice Thanksgiving photo! Thanks for hosting today!
-Shelley

Unknown said...

Wow, look at all these creative people!! So fun !

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm going to check out your card swap next :)

Crafty Mischief said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'm loving all the holiday ideas!

Erika said...

What a good looking family! Looks like everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving :)

Thanks for hosting!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin