Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello!

Why ello! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth I promise.

I am however, having a hard time balancing 2 jobs...2 kids..1 husband..1 blog.. 2 pets.. and 24 hours in one day! haha

But in all seriousness I think I'm starting to figure out a good schedule for myself. So hopefully after this weekend (My last shift as a part time server.. can I get a simultaneous yahoo and shed a tear?) I can whip out all the posts I have written that need pictures added.. answer some emails.. oh and breathe a little? That might help. ;)

Have I also mentioned I forgot to announce some winners from... gulp.. Weeks ago?! Yup I did. I'm going to announce them on Friday at Feature Yourself Friday. So, enough biz.. more fun. How about a little bit of my life via instagram? Yes..!


Sometimes I send pretty pictures to my husband in the middle of the day. I'd say I've perfected the come hither look if you ask me. 
 Puppies! Oh he was very snuggly.
 Comfortable...huh.
 Um! People, I'm a reformed nail biter! Check out how long these babies are.
 Friday nights at the Czuk house.

If you feel like following my random photos check it out at fotfblog


10 comments:

Unknown said...

You are hilarious, you really crack me up. My husband gets a few of those photos himself.

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

I LOVE how real you are! I don't know how your doing it all- SUPER WOMAN for sure! I enjoy reading you always and seeing your random photos! Thanks for the laugh- now go get some rest! Oh and High Flippin Five for those nails- those babies are looking NICE! Jen

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Holy crapoly, teach me your ways of getting nails like that! I cannot for the life of me, quit. :(

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth!! Love the pics!

So Sunny Day said...

Haha! Love the random "life" pictures. Looks like fun :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Danielle said...

How did you become a reformed nail biter because I'm tryyyying to become one, but it's SO HARD! :) Congrats on scaling back to 1 job! I look forward to more posts! :)

Unknown said...

Good work on the no nail biting! They look all long and lovely! I am a reformed biter too! Keeping them polished is key!

Patrice said...

Sweet photos!

Jami Nato said...

you are freaking so busy.
and so funny.
and how the H are you. also.

Kathy said...

Seriously. The way to become a reforemd nail biter is one tutorial that I would embrace.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin