Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Urban Frontiers


I've spoke about my friend Jeni before but today I want to talk about her again while I've got birthdays on the brain. :) She's done our birthday cards every year since we "met" and it usually goes something like this.

Pick out a cute card.

Plan the whole theme around said card. :)

Case in point.. Monkey Birthday party. I have a thing for sock monkeys and when I saw this sock monkey card I knew we had to make it work. We let them "monkey around" at the gym for a while and the kids had.a.ball.



Then recently (okay last year.. I still haven't blogged it and half the pictures from it are gone, fail blogger.) we had a rainbow themed party after seeing this little diddy.



You can't see the cupcake toppers because the girls pulled them off to put mounds of SUGAR AND JUNK on them, but Jeni also offers up collections to go with her cards. Serious steal and if I had all the good pictures of it you could enjoy it more. Lily girl kept most of it and will still play with them when we bake. Because any cupcake looks better with a topper.

Obviously once you have your theme you can run with it. Check out pinterest.. Look at all the ideas I found based on some of her cards.

Rainbows..




Here's some other favorites of mine right now.



She also does bridal shower invites. 



She did wedding invites for my friends DIY bash last summer. :) Don't you love having a go-to chick? She does custom invites too without batting an eye. I'll message her at 10pm last minute and boom. Girlfriends got it done the next day. And, probably only cusses me out a little bit for last minute notices. ;) But seriously, cute stuff. She also doesn't pay me to say so. Which is a bonus. Just wanted to share because I love her. As much as I love this darn amazing baby shower invite. 



It almost makes me want to have another baby just so I can have another shower.. I mean, a third shower is okay right? When the invite is this cute it is. 

So her shop is Urban Frontiers and you should DEFINITELY check her out. I can't wait to show you what party we're having this year. :) 

 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE the sock monkey invite you did. I'm actually working on something similar for my son's 1st bday in August. I just did the invites, so of course, everything else must match! I'm having a blast designing everything!

Lisa said...

LOVE the sock monkey invite you did. I'm actually working on something similar for my son's 1st bday in August. I just did the invites, so of course, everything else must match! I'm having a blast designing everything!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin