Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pssst!

Psst! 

*Crickets* 



Is this thing on? 

I thought I'd drop in for all of you GFC followers and let you know that I've MOVED

I know.

Sad.

But, I'm on Wordpress now, and all 2899 of you are missing out. And, that makes me cry. Seriously! 

My children officially look like teenagers..


November came and I'm starting to think my Husband transformed into Opie

 I also chopped up a bunch of little animals and painted them gold. 



See, things are getting crazy over there.

So, I'd love it if you came on over and re-subscribed. :) I've got lots o' things up my sleeve for Christmas (Along with a Holiday Gift Guide, where you can add your OWN small business shop to!) so you definitely don't want to miss out and I definitely don't want to miss you. :)

You can also follow me on Facebook or Instagram for updates, silly pictures and all around good time. 



xo 

Rachelle

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin