Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feature yourself Friday!

It's that time everyone! Show us what you got! There are so many amazing blogs out there and you deserve to be recognized! So link up your projects, recipes or highlight of the week!



1. Please link your specific post you're sharing, not just your blog address. Don't forget to add a short description! :)

2. Please be sure to link back here so everyone knows where the fun is at!

3. Comment, Comment Comment! Everyone needs a little encouragement and their chance to be recognized!

Ready, set, go!




6 comments:

Erin A said...

Thanks for hosting the party!! This is my first time linking up here and I'm excited about it :) I love your stuff. :)

Erin A said...

Thanks for hosting the party!! This is my first time linking up here and I'm excited about it :) I love your stuff. :)

Jennifer Juniper said...

Great idea for a party, girl! I joined in :)

Sandra said...

Thanks for hosting the party...glad I could join up.

Richella Parham said...

Rachelle, this is a wonderful party idea! I'm late getting around to things, but I went ahead and joined the party. Thank you for hosting!

Hope you and your love bugs have a wonderful weekend! :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

50+ links! That's crazy awesome. :) I guess you have a lot of reading to do this weekend.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin