Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things.. a peek.

I got tagged on facebook to do this, waited a few weeks and decided to do it here for fun. I mean, you wanted to know 25 random things about me right? *Sigh* I knew it.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I'm obsessive about numbers, I add things and subtract them all day long, writing them on scrap paper or doing it in my head when I'm nervous. I should be an accountant. Or have more money to be obsessive about..

2. I could and would eat taco bell daily. It's the key to my heart.

3. Sonic, however is coming in a close second.

4. I would love to be pregnant again, but can not handle another baby right now... just keepin it real.

5. I want to be the next Martha.

6. I would be perfectly happy wearing sweats and a tshirt daily.

7. I color my hair way too much for my own good. It's screaming for help.

8. I believe in ghosts. And, have one in my house. My friends can tell you that- random things move, people talk who aren't there. Spoooooky!

9. I have 5 amazing people in my life that I know i can count on no matter what happens

10. I absolutely would move out of state on a whim if givin the chance.

11. I ran out of gas while pulling into the gas station once. I didn't walk up to the station, I called Mr.P to come get me and help. People stared. It was horrible. See why I need him here at home with me? I'm hopeless!

12. Mr.Perfecto and I went on our first date 9 years ago.. Awe.

13. My neighbor and I are going to duel soon, a result of him shoveling his (dirty, brown, ugly) snow into my yard. every. day. I have enough over here, I don't need his too!

14. I have a phobia of spiders, no really... it's pathetic. I can't talk about it.

15. I know what people are going to tip by just looking at them, its a gift really.

16. I love me some NipTuck.. and Big love, and True blood.

17. Team Edward.. all the way. Obsessed.

18. Speaking of, I finished the whole series in a week, I love it. I'm moving on to the Sookie Stackhouse series.

19. My husband works out of town and I miss him SOOOOOOOO much during the week/Month depending. :(

20. I'm horribly critical of my body. I hate it, and would love a boob job and a tummy tuck.

21. I knew I would marry hubs way back when I was a crazy freshman with a crush on the cute Junior guy.. ;) And, I told anyone who would listen. He thinks I had a voodoo doll...

That's debatable.

22. I've painted my living room 3 times in the last year. I think I'm okay with the color...right now.

23. I laugh till I cry till I pee a little....... I mean, I don't but I know someone who does....

24. I make my children's lives as magical as possible- literally.. we had a elf move in for the Christmas season. ;-)

25. I did everything backwards in life- and it couldn't have turned out better! :)

Some of these are kind of lame, I'm sorry.... It's wayyy past Mommas bed time!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin