Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



Those of you that read my blog know that Mr. P works out of town Monday-Friday. This caused quite an uproar in our marriage and my sanity. However, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel- No he's not coming home anytime soon, but we did find out how absolutely positively in love we are! Ewww enough right? No, really though. It's so sugary cutesy it's sick. Feel free to look away now- I wont be offended.


Friday night after I got out of work Mr. Bowchickawowwow was home- yay! And, he brought a gift. He didn't wrap it, there was no card, it was very simple. A journal. He took time, while he was gone to fill out our love story! Answered the simply sweet questions it had inside and let me into his mind and heart which I've been picking and picking so annoyingly like for years. (What are you thinking about now? How about now? Why are you so quiet? Whats wrong? How much do you love me? Why do you love me? Why me? Am I still sexy? Are you sure? Is that girl over there prettier than me?... Yes, that's me the broken record named give me attention now!)


The responses in the book where short and sweet, just like him. To the point. The most surprising part was that some of his most fondest memories, weren't even ones that I remembered! Times where he fell in love with me? Wouldn't of guessed. He finally gave me what I wanted, every answer to every question I had about why he was in love with ME, of all girls.. me. I melted.


Oh- and a 1/2 dozen assorted roses were sent to my work ala' husband. But to tell you the truth, my love journal trumps it.


Sorry to be all mushy gushy. But I think I fell in love this weekend, it's crazy.



I love you sir! Thanks for being *you* Which includes never looking into the camera. It's cool, no biggie you sure look sexy from the side! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin