Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The wonder that is Toile! :)

Pretty Organized Palace is having a toile party today! Yes! Remember I just got done refinishing my beat up stool? In what fabric? Yep. Toile!



The picture quality is horrid, I know. And, this was mid-kitchen re-do. So it's a mess up in here! But I couldn't pass showing her off! I'm so proud! You can see how I put her together here.


Oh look, at these cuties! I bought some cheapo frames, and cut the pink toile to fit around the already pre-cut matte.


Again, it's so tough with the worlds.wost.camera. But aren't these just the sweetest things you've ever seen? The hand prints were made by the lovebugs of course, with craft paint. They hang outside of their rooms.
Well thanks for stopping by! Once my kitchen re-do is ready they'll be some GORG toile curtains up there! Be sure to stop by later for those! :)

10 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cute bench. I'm looking for something like that for my daughter's room. Good luck with the kitchen.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love the bench and the pictures are cute too. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Sandi

Spoil The Baby said...

I enjoyed reading your toile post!

Felicia said...

Love that revamped toile frame :)

Janelle said...

What a gorgeous stool! Is that a brown toile, or more of a tan?

Amanda said...

Love the bench! And what a cute idea for the handprint frames! Yet another idea I'm going to have to steal!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I am loving all the toile!! It's fun to see how everyone is using it in their decor. The hand prints in the toile matted frames are too precious.

Mom in High Heels said...

I love those frames. So cute.

Pretty Organizer said...

Now I need to get me some toile for my frames. Clearly another way to display toile without drawing too much attention... of course when it comes to toile, that's the whole point!

Kathy said...

LOOOVE the frames! Good job!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin