Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day

Father's Day was this past Sunday, and considering my dear father was busy moving into his lake house (lucky) I didn't get a chance to see him. So, he's yet to see this...


Gorgeous frame- Check

Picture from my wedding day- Check

Lyrics to our father/daughter dance song- Check
Oh, I almost forgot, crappy camera- Double Check!


As for my Mr. Fabuloso, we had a lovely day enjoying the sun! I'm sooo not even showing you my experience on the slip n' slide. Let me tell you this though, I was deprived as a child and didn't get the privilege of owning or even going on someone else's slip n' slide. I didn't exactly get the whole, slide part down. I more or less just closed my eyes and jumped at the ground.

It didn't feel good, I'll have you know. It didn't. feel. good.
Still not sure what the whole appeal is.
To each their own.




3 comments:

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

What a great Father Day gift idea- I'm going to do this next year- lovely idea w/ song lyrics

Kelly

Kathy said...

Hee hee...slip n slides are soooo overrated!! And you thought you were deprived :) Now your girls KNOW.

The Father's Day gift was WONDERFUL!!!

arkie said...

Great Father's Day gift! Very personal touch!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin