Friday, June 26, 2009

Meatloaf Muffins

I hate the word "MEATLOAF", it grosses me out a lil' bit. Who wants a loaf of meat? Reminds me of Sweeny Todd.
But, before I gross you out more and you LEAVE, these are delish so I have to share!
I got the recipe from Kraftfoods.com they have all these add ins too so you can make a bunch of different ones, think: Taco, Italian, old school ketchup, and my favorite- BBQ & Cheese!
To start- Mix 1lb of hamburger, 1 packet of stove top mix, and 1 cup of water. Mix and scoop into muffin tins. Pat the middle down and top with your add in (ie. BBQ..mm!)

See, I used spaghetti sauce for one batch, bbq, and ketchup.

Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, take those suckers out, sprinkle a ton'o cheese a smidgen of cheese because well, it's bathing suit season..and pop back in for 5 minutes. Then let cool for 10.

Yum! So good, and I'm not even close to a cooker- and I made this. So absolutely anyone could do it! They freeze well too! Easy to pop some out for a quick.. "oh great I forgot to make dinner".. moment.
Obviously you can tell we liked em! I'm off to find some more muffin tin ideas! I may or may not be addicted to teeny tiny servings of things from muffin tins now.
Oh, and my clocks off. We do not eat dinner at 8:44 at night. :)

2 comments:

Clare said...

they look like jam tarts! Thank you for the idea. I don't like the word meatloaf either.

jengd said...

These are great! I tried them a few months ago with a bit of bbq sauce and a topping of cheddar. My son, who was about 18mos at the time, would wolf down an entire muffin-loaf on his own at dinner. Definitely a hit!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin