Thursday, June 11, 2009

Old school photoshop.

Word.





Ha, so I took a lovely picture of the not so lovely outside of my house. Sure, it's okay- for the area it's about a 6. We put the flowers down last year, and the plants are already double the size (yay) I wanted some that would get BIG BIG BIG, just because our foundation is so high up- ewwww.


We have the metaly, swirly (old, ugly) er...dated pillars. So ugly. I want glorious beautiful columns. But, for cost effectiveness I'm sure we'll just cover these up with some wood and trim.


Whoever lived here before painted the cement steps. Hm..yeah, I know huh? Outside steps= elements, rain, snow, snow and more snow. So, it chips. Let me tell you how annoying it is to bust out the door barefoot, running after your dog who's chasing another dog because his brain is the size of a pea (literally) and you have to keep stopping to peel the paint chips off your feet.





Very annoying.





So we'll have to fix THAT.





And, of course. The siding. Oh, the siding. Dingy icky white and chipped. That's all I'll say about that.





We moved into this fixer upper knowing all well what it was. I have faith in this little lady, I really do! So, I used my awesome computer skill(z) and this really techy thing called "Paint" and painted my dream for Miss. 2110.



Um, yes I know. I'm really good at what I do. :) Like I said, it's the skill(z).

Right, the house. Onward.

Oh, those awkward T's are solar lights. obviously Snort. I want a pretty steal blue color with some white trim and more flowers. Stupid me saved this as my main picture and I lost the original. We're having a monsoon season right now so I can't go back outside to take another but.. From my description I think you get it. Think ugly- there you got it.

Any other ideas.. Comments?

Or, if you have a brilliant way I can just get this done while Mr. P is away at work and he doesn't notice there was a breach in the spending freeze agreement..I'd like to hear those too! :) Smile!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I have no advice or words of wisdom. I ust spent an entire naptime getting picture frames off and primed to paint..you have a HOUSE. I dont know how you do it.

Rachelle said...

Kathy my dear, I don't know how YOU do it.. You have 1 million and 2 more kids than me! ;)
I wish I could get my chillins to nap.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin