Monday, July 20, 2009

Canvas Masterpiece

I've been trying to think of fun things to do this summer on my days off with the girls, since it's just the 3 of us, all.day.long and things can get old fast!

One thing we did was get some 16x11 (I think? Whatever, it was a good size and on sale for a pack of 2 for 6.99 @ Hob Lob) and some .99 cent paint (that matched my decor) and went to town.





LB1 said hers is DEFINITELY not a boat.





So, there you go.. Not a boat. Gotcha.



:)






I did one too, obviously for fun. I'm no Picasso, basically I painted the first word that came to mind. There's no hidden meaning, or is there?

I plan to put the girls' paintings in my room when I finally get off my butt and make it look like an adult bedroom and not a college dorm. Can't wait! Some free abstract art, that perfectly matches the paint color in my room!


2 comments:

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

Love these! I'm gonna do some with my girls! thanks for the inspiration!

Kimmie said...

Oh em gee. Send me your cell #. I have GOT to send you PictureMail. Guess what theme music just started playing again?!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin