Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not a project, but something just as exciting! :)

Mr. P's birthday is coming up this Friday. And you know what? I was stumped on what to get him. Usually I like to go all out for his birthday. Just to one up him, naturally. Because I love him. For instance, in the past I've done.



  • Filled our living room up with 25 red and white balloons and tied little love notes to them & tickets to the pistons game. (Try driving your grand am down the road with all those in your car. Back and forth, back and forth.)





  • Got him and a friend tickets to the lions game.





  • Booked us a week long birthday/anniversary trip to the Dominican Republic. (This, I got in trouble for. But, it was booked. Too late ;)...)





  • Gave him a wallet and filled it with gift cards for things he likes, i.e Burger king, Mc D's Taco Bobs, and a couple clothing places and barber shops. This one, I loved. Plus I added pictures of me. Of course.





This year though. This year.. I happened to find out that this guy was coming to a city near me.





This girl, pulled some strings.





and got this guy 4th row tickets to his show!





FOURTH ROW. I'm We're going to be close enough to jump on stage like a mad woman wave..talk to..touch the guy.. Okay you know what I mean. Dirty minds.





And just so you know, Mr. P loves him just as much as I do. This wasn't at all for me. He's going to love it. It's just a perk that I will love it more equally as much.




Um, just so you know. If I do get on stage and meet Mr. Cook, he was in a movie with Kate Hudson, & in 6 degrees terms.. that would mean I know her too. Serious. I can tell we're already going to be bffs.





[Mother in law. This is to you. Sister in law. This is to you. Do NOT tell Mr. P. I repeat, Do Not tell Mr. P. We've only got 6 days girls, we can do it. It'll be hard, but we can do it. We're a team in this... Go team on 3.....1.2.3 Go Team secrets!]





2 comments:

Baby Mama said...

I saw Dane Cook a few months ago. His show was freakin hilarious!!! I am very jealous of the 4th row seats though!

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

Haha this made me laugh. Definitely a follower of your blog now. You're just as awesome as I am. Only more so.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin