Tuesday, October 13, 2009

87 and counting..

Well thoughts on the new blog? Likes? I myself loooooovvvvveeee it. It's so fresh feeling, clean and whimsical. Erin over at Designer blogs did it. You have to check out her work! That girl really knows what she's doin'-- and very reasonable and quick!

Now onto other matters, we're at #87 people! Getting closer and closer to 100! Which means closer to another giveaway! I've got a couple ideas in my noggin but I'd like to hear from you! What would you love to win over here. Maybe you can inspire me enough to give up what I'm thinkin!

I still don't have a table to show you. She's been re-sanded and primed so far no bubbles. Sigh, hopefully it works out. I was to throwing her to the curb yesterday! Stupid paint, and stupid bubbles.

It's the middle of the week! Almost over! Whoohoo!

3 comments:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I love the new look and the celebration of a house that is lived in (with fingerprints on the fridge and all.) Very cute. Congrats on your growth!

Kathy said...

WOW! YES! She is good! This is PERRRRFECT!! Hip and fun and girly and modern. OH MY GOD its you!!!

jen said...

Your blog design is beautiful. She did a fantastic job!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin