Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cha-cha-cha changes..

So it's finally time. Time for the little blog that could, to grow up into a big girl blog! :) I've made an executive decision to give myself a kick in the tush to really put my everything and then some into Fingerprints on the Fridge over at Etsy. If ya'll remember I chickened out and hated on myself. I'm a critiquer- it's true- sue me. But since then I've been creating things here for friends and friends of friends and loving it! Creating custom items for teeny tiny babies and mothers day gifts, birthday presents and more. It's amazing how calming it is doing what you love.

So, I'm not giving a timeline for it because that stresses me out. But I am changing my blog name to Fingerprints on the Fridge so they can be coworkers. Nothing else will change- not a thing. Same corny sarcastic humor? Check. Same overload of lovebug pictures? Check. Same crappy camera? Only until Christmas (Hint hint husband!!!) Things will be added though, more of my projects and creations. Just more- no less!

But don't be worried when you see Fingerprints on the Fridge on the sites you follow. It's me. Just growin' up.
:)

5 comments:

Joyce @ The Craft Barn said...

Congrats! On growing up and your etsy store. I cannot wait to go check it out! I will be trying to open my own shortly as well. Have a great day!

Tidy Brown Wren said...

You go, Girl!! I can't wait to check out your etsy treasures. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 200 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous brand. The prices for the sneakers were around 240 bucks on every page. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 180 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin