Thursday, March 11, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Let's link up those posts that show how awesome you are! Recipe, DIY project, craft, or deep mental thought. I'm okay with it all! I just want to read it :)

Let's see some deliciousness from last week!

Kelly from Make it sparkly Mama made this really cute "to-do list"

Style Struggler talks about how to get more time in your day. Which I NEED! :)

At house of Hepworths they made some awesome looking cupcakes in cones! My kids would love that!

A very blessed Nest made a chalkboard window. You know I luh-ve me some chalkboard!

Please remember to

  1. Link to your specific post, not just the blog address
  2. Link back to the party so everyone knows where the fun is at!
  3. Comment girls! Remember being a newbie and how amazing it felt when you got that 1st comment, let alone 10...20..? Let's be supportive!
So ready set go!




16 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

That window is super cool :)

Leslie said...

Thx for hosting! I am excited to link up.

Patricia said...

thanks so much for allowing deep thoughts LOL

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Rachelle, THANK YOU so much for featuring me! OMG I'm still trying to stop hyperventilating! I did not expect to see that. I am so thrilled!!! Thank you again. You have been way too kind to me. {{Hugs}}

Leanne said...

This is my first time linking here. Thanks for the party. I can't wait to check out everyone's fun projects.

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I just found your blog and love it! I just added my first link and am now going to visit all the other very crafty ladies. I got my eye on that easter bread one already!

Amanda said...

OMG that to do list rocks!! Thanks so much for hosting this every week, I've added you to my blogroll :)

Pauline Wiles said...

Thank you so much for the mention!
The cupcakes in cones look wonderful, what a great idea :)

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

I just found your blog! Love it!
Thanks so much for hosting -

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kristin said...

WOW - so much crafty goodness all in one place! This is my first friday here - I don't really have anything to add - but I sure am having fun checking it all out!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Ugh! I missed your party but looks like it was a big hit, huh?? Go you!!! :)

The Human Engineer said...

Rachelle! Can't wait to get in on the next link party! Love your blog! AND I'm from MI too!!

Kelly @ Make It Sparkly Mama said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! I totally missed the party on Friday and missed out on seeing that till now! Made my day!

Anonymous said...

i very enjoy all your posting taste, very helpful,
don't quit as well as keep creating mainly because it just nicely to follow it,
looking forward to look into alot more of your posts, regards :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin