Thursday, May 27, 2010

Feature Yourself Friday!

Okay, who else is excited for the long weekend! Me me me! I'm pretty sure the lake is calling my name. As is some grilled food, sunshine, fireworks, music and family fun! They're calling for rain though so I might be cussing them out later. Cross your fingers k? :)

Back on track, last week we had some awesome link ups! We had the highest number of link up last week since we started! You go girls! Wanna see some highlights?

Kelsey made these awesome signs. Just waiting for her to send me some. How about Michigan.. South Haven (which equals love.) and... I'll think about the third one ;)



Brandy snazzed up her umbrella stroller. I'm drooling over that pattern..and everything else on her blog. Cute as a button baby shower.. Ahh!



Over at Living with Punks, she made a messenger bag. No not just ANY bag.. out of pillow covers. It looks fabulous.. :) Love the colors!



I've been a follower of Laura for a while now and I'll admit I teared up a bit while reading her ultimate DIY post. Have you read it yet? If not, go there now!

Joy made some drop cloth curtains. Since these are a must have in my house, I couldn't leave them out! :)


You know the rules! Now lets see the goods! :)


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Those Cali. signs are so darling.. thanks for the linky party as always. Jenn

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Rachelle,
Thanks for hosting!

-heather

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting...I am loving those curtains, they look great!

Kelsey said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I love that bag! I'd make some signs for you anytime... I actually have some of that fabulous wood leftover :)

Joy@Thrifty Parsonage Living said...

Thank you so much for hosting "Feature Yourself Friday" and for the feature. I'm honored to have been picked for my dropcloth curtians!

Kenzie said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

Heather said...

Rachelle, can I ask you a big favor?! Will you please come link up at our first ever link party? I'm so nervous that it won't work or that we'll have a no show party. We'd be delighted if you would consider....thanks a ton. And thanks as always for hosting. Have a great lake weekend....we'll be doing the same! YAY!!!! Wishing your rain away!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I hope that it doesn't rain on your fun weekend!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Life in Rehab said...

Thanks for hosting! I always get so many great ideas here!

Lindsey said...

happy friday! i love your blog! it is simply darling!!!

i am your newest follower:)

i'd love to hear back from you:
http://www.lovelypapershop.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Fun links!!! I love the "Laguna" sign. :) Have a great weekend!! Email me when you have a chance about your guest post so I can schedule it before I leave for TX. :)

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Rachelle, thank you so much for hosting! :) This is my first visit, and I love your blog. Too cute for words! I'm your newest follower!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin