Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Card planning

As I mentioned on twitter and facebook, this year was our first year to get professional family photos done.  

[Yeah, I know.. My youngest is almost three and poor girl hasn't had her pictures taken by anyone other than me since she was born. Tear. But we'll forget about all that, we can go over all my other bad mom traits some other time. ]

Right now I want to talk about Christmas cards, I can't wait to get mine! Not only do I love sending them out I love receiving them! Anything I get in the mail besides bills is a plus, but I do love some pretty little cards to hang up every year.

We order ours from Shutterfly and how excited was I this year when I found out they wanted to send me (and you!) 50 free holiday cards! Woohoo! They have the most amazing selection!

I wanted something fun, with room for a big picture, I mean that was the point for the new photos right? And nothing is prettier than kids faces, might as well make them BIG. These Christmas cards were my favorite.



And, you could get some matching Address labels





While you're at it, pick up a Calendar. I've used Shutterfly before to make calendars for the grandparents and they LOVE them. Great gift.



So whatcha say? Go get some adorable Christmas cards! Can't wait to show you mine! Squeal! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010


2 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Thanks for the heads up, Rachelle! I went and signed up. Don't have any professional photographs right now, but I'm going to try to take some myself. :)

Megan Joy said...

I've had my last 2 months packed full of families getting their family photos done for Christmas photos! If you need any other photography work done, just let me know!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin