Thursday, November 11, 2010

Feature yourself Friday!

Hello..hello.. Hope you're all having a lovely Thursday evening..and..Friday...:) We sure are! Another busy week over at the Fingerprints house... bedroom makeovers, furniture redo's.. paint...dust..messes.. But it'll be all worth it soon, you shall see! Okay you want some highlights don't you? I thought so.

I'm jumpin on the bandwagon with this one, love these wreaths! This one is such a pretty color.



Oh, and this fall wreath, love, love love.



Shut up. I'm a big ol' bow wearing mama with two little girls who love them as well and this one is just adorbs. Love it.



How perfect would this be in a little boys room? Or a man cave... But I have baby on the brain so we'll say little boys room :)


These stairs are AMAZING. Seriously, such a transformation. Come do my house will ya Paige? :)



And, because I'm a sucker for pretty jewelry.. So sad I missed this giveaway!



Whew! Such great eye candy! I hope you know how happy it makes me seeing you all link up and visiting each other. Love all the support and networking!


Just a teeeensy tiny reminder that the free shipping is still going on for the Santa key's over at my Etsy shop.. Jump on it now if you want something adorable and sparkly for cheap!

Okay dokay.. Lets go ahead and see whatcha got this week!


17 comments:

Samantha said...

Thanks as always for hosting! Can't wait to see everyone's creativity from this week!

Create With Joy said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Could you consider lengthening the input fields in the future? 20 characters was not long enough to enter my titles. Thanks so much!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

EmTea Designs said...

Thanks for hosting!

Kelsey said...

Thanks for featuring my wreath! Love your linky party- always such fun ideas :)

Kyla Armstrong said...

WoohoO! Thanks for featuring my googly eyed turkey!!! Did you see my tut at HowDoesShe.com for my snowman???

Rebecca@This Present Life said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! I'm definitely getting in to the holiday spirit with all of these cute wreath tutorials! I guess I'll have to make one for myself :)

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this party. Love all the ideas here!

It's A Priceless Life said...

Thanks for featuring my Coffee Filter Wreath! I enjoy looking around your blog...you are very inspiring!
Shantel @
www.itsapricelesslife.blogspot.com

Susannah said...

Thanks for hosting your linky party!

e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}

mel@livvyloowho said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

PS, I have a giveaway going on, I would love for you to enter!
http://livvyloowho.blogspot.com/2010/11/tree-branch-earrings-and-giveaway.html

Michelle L. said...

Hi, Rachelle! Thanks again for a great party. Your sparkly key is too cute!

Rebekah Greiman said...

I am so sorry that I accidentally posted my Whimsy Xmas Wreath 3 times! The linky thing was acting funny and just kept putting me back at the start of the process. Please delete the last two!! Sorry!

Kelli said...

Thank you so much for hosting, there are great ideas!

xoxoxo
Kelli @ loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I added your link to the bottom of my blog!

bloggingbypictures.blogspot.com

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Sandy Ang said...

So glad i found your party. Linked up and now off to hop around !

Hockey Wife said...

I can't link up - I'm not crafty, even though I'd like to be. But I had to comment on the framed sports tickets! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS IDEA! I have saved so many tickets and now I have something to do with them! TOO COOL!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin