Monday, November 8, 2010

A gift, to you. -Love me.

I'm seriously itching for Christmas this year.. ITCHING for it ya'll. I don't know what's wrong with me, Christmas music while I clean, Saturday family movie day consists of the Grinch, and Buddy the Elf and if it weren't for Mr. Fingerprints putting the lock down on our holiday decor for a few more weeks it'd be up, definitely.

While I'm in the holly-jolly spirit I thought it might be fun to have some free shipping on the Santa Keys. They're super prrettty, sparkly and fun. Why not start out your holiday festivities with a sweet package in the mail for you or your little ones. :)


Want one? Head on over! Free shipping until Nov 15th, and if you order now they'll ship this week! Fun stuff.



Be back tomorrow with a my newest obsession, if you follow me on twitter or facebook you know what I've been working on lately.. :)

2 comments:

DANY said...

delizioso bellissima idea, molto chic.
Dany

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

Thank you for hosting. Sorry for posting twice, my computer messed up on the first one and I can't figure out how to delete it.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin