Thursday, December 30, 2010

No Feature yourself Friday tonight, but..

Hi ya'll...you all...friends..homies..

I decided to take one more week off of FYF just for the holidays and such, I think it's nice to remember to spend time with family, and well.. Husband got to come home tonight and we're having New Years Eve a day early! Woohoo! So I leave you with the funniest picture I have right now.


The joy on my youngest daughters face almost cancels out the look of horror on the oldest, eh?
So many things to love about this picture.
They dressed themselves.
They put their own makeup on
She looks like she just read there's no Santa.


Happy (almost) New Year my friends, hope it's everything you wished for.
xo

9 comments:

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Happy New Year to you too Rachelle! That picture is priceless and one day they will love looking back at it!

Savannah Granny said...

Love the photo. Good for blackmail in a few years.
I came by to join the party instead I grabbed your button. I will be back next time.

Jami Nato said...

blaaaaaaahahhaha. amazing.

Its So Very Cheri said...

This is adorable. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your time off.

Cheri from Its So Very Cheri and www.thediyclub.com

Faith said...

such a cute picture!

Happy New Year!

Ami Allison said...

OH my gosh!! That is TOO cute!! Happy New/NOON Year to you and your beautiful family!!! :)

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Why was she making that face? LOL cuteness!

Kathy said...

SOOO Cuute!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

It's going to be a great year - isn't it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin