Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top Projects of 2010

Hi friends! :) Since Rhoda is having a party and my number 1 click I get on my blog is my top projects page I thought I'd post a little 'ode to 2010 in DIY projects :) Sound fun? Yes I thought so...

Of course the project I'm most proud of is the one I did myself, with my little box saw and my strong arm. Our entry way board and batten project. It opened up the entry way and made it into a real MUDROOM which is fantastic. We have a place for coats, shoes, chalkboard, and pretty (free) art. Can't go wrong.




We also had a bedroom overhaul. From blue and ugly to light, white and airy.


Even though I didn't really blog about it as a before and after, our living room has taken a turn for the white too.. Something about this color I adore, and it's creeped it's way in this year.



And, my most favorite blogging project this year was when we were published! :) Even if I bought all the copies out there... Wait what?



:)

Now, hopefully I can finish the girls room that I started this year and it'll be my top project for 2011! :)



Happy Almost-New Year!



10 comments:

Jami Nato said...

stop it with that mudroom that you did by yourself! OMG, i love this.

Jill said...

Love the entry way and congrats on being published! It looks like you've had a great year!!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Love all of your projects!! Can't wait to see what you do next year!!

Jess said...

I love the labeling of the dresser drawers. What a duh moment for me. LOL
My mudroom is on my list this year. Just as is every other room in my house.

Mostly Food and Crafts said...

I wanted to stop by and let you know that I am sharing the stylish blog award with you. You have a great blog!

http://mostlyfoodandcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/12/stylish-blog-award-thank-you-thank-you.html

Kayleen@The Johnson Home said...

I love your entry way! It has been a fave of mine from the first time I saw your post. You have done some amazing things this year. I can't wait to see what next year brings.

Kayleen@The Johnson Home said...

I add a link to your site on my blog. I hope that is ok, I thought your projects might inspire others as much as they did me.

gigi123 said...

That is awesome...you should consider a career in this!

You are so brave to do white...I don't have any little ones...just the hubby so even still I would be nevous LOL...Happy New Year!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

LOVE the mudroom. Amazing! Can't wait to see what you have planned for 2011!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

You are my new hero!

I so desire to have white, ice blue, and gold in my bedroom.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin